Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Hill Dog
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/12/2015 12:42 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/12/2015 12:42 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Comin' at ya.

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 04/13/2015 05:34 AM

Central Floridave

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

What about that email server she had set up in Benghazi?
 04/13/2015 05:46 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

She resembles one--

In a news conference, Deanna Favre announced she will be the starting Quarterback for the Green Bay Packers football team next season. 

Deanna asserts that she is qualified to be the starting QB because she had spent 16 years married to Brett while he played QB for the Packers - even though she has actually never played football at any level from grade school up, never ran the offense of any team, nor ever played the game. 

During this period of time, she became familiar with the definition of a corner blitz, the nickel package, man-to-man coverage, so she is now completely comfortable with all the other terminology involving the Packers offense. A survey of Packers fans shows 50% of those polled supported the move. 

Does this sound idiotic and unbelievable ... or familiar to you?

Hillary Clinton   makes the same claims as to why she is qualified to be the President of the United States and 50% of Democrats polled agree.

She has never run a city, county, or state during her "career" as being Bill Clinton's wife. When told Hillary Clinton has experience because she has 8 years in the White House, my immediate thought was, "So does the pastry chef, and the person who picks up dog shit from the White House Lawn"

When it comes to running the State Department, her biggest achievement was getting a US Ambassador and 3 other Americans killed, by pretending terrorism had been defeated.....Her words still echo..."what difference does it make"

Comment: At least Deanna Favre is pretty !

Not to mention 30,000 emails that were 'deleted' during her term as Secretary of State, of which she did nothing but fly around the globe.

Just because she's a woman doesn't qualify her for the presidency

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 04/13/2015 05:50 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Old.
White.
And full of spite.
Vote Hillary Clinton '16

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 04/13/2015 06:15 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Neither she nor Jeb will be getting my vote as I don't believe in dynasties. 

But, if she runs even a half way crappy campaign the GOP will most probably lose. 

The really sad part to me is that the presidental campaigns are starting... a year and a half before the election, and the $$ spent on the presidential campaings will probably exceed 3 billion dollars.  We now consider that normal and even necessary.  That is some screwed up shit right there.   The citizens united ruling FK'ed us so bad even Mark Levin was complaining about it.  

Oh, and as an FYI for the righty-right talking heads - Obama isn't running.   I'm not sure they understand that.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 04/13/2015 06:19 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

"Old.
White.
And full of spite. "

=Republican

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 04/13/2015 06:19 AM

Wookie

Joined Forum: 01/12/2015

Here comes the hatestorm.

Why don't you roast her on policy instead of age, color or gender (she was a US Senator, Brett Farve's wife boy)?  It should be possible; she has not been a perfect politician.

Because that would take some thought?  You guys are LAZY.

Wiki wiki

04/13/2015 06:48 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Old white and full of spite is far more accurate of the Koch blockers. What's the gop party line on immigration this week?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/13/2015 07:06 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

POLICY--When it comes to running the State Department, her biggest achievement was getting a US Ambassador and 3 other Americans killed, by pretending terrorism had been defeated.....Her words still echo..."what difference does it make"

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 04/13/2015 07:29 AM

Wookie

Superficial, but possibly indicative of deeper problems.

Did you cut that from somewhere?  LAZY.

Wiki wiki

04/13/2015 07:46 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

I did not think she would run. Credentials and baggage? I dont think people will factor that in to a large extent. ( althought the teabag/repug media will give it their best shot)

Its all in the packaging. Her angle will certainly be on that she is a woman and this is history making. She is going to try and portray herself as a populist. ( although the reality is that she is an "elitist" )

Repugs and teabags will do what they allways do. Have no plausable solutions or platform. Take extreme positions. How many teabags and repugs will declare canidacy? It will be like last time: teabag/repug on teabag/ repug. How many more dupes will go on tv and make an ass of themselves? ( like Perry and the pizza man)

What will the Priebus say?

Democracy? Monarchy?

and in honor of the Who in the state of florida:

"meet the new boss, same as the old boss....."

"...we wont get fooled again..."
??????

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 04/13/2015 07:53 AM

Wookie

^^^ Not lazy.

Wiki wiki

04/13/2015 07:53 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: WG "Old. White. And full of spite. " =Republican

Hill Dog will be the oldest, whitest, and angriest candidate on the ballot.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 04/13/2015 08:28 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

"Oh, and as an FYI for the righty-right talking heads - Obama isn't running.   I'm not sure they understand that."

Just to hit that nail a little harder, no real suprise but Dick (don't shoot me, bro) and Liz Cheney wrote a book slamming Obama.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/07/politics/dick-cheney-liz-cheney-book/index.html

Really, the GOP needs to get over their buttsore bitterness towards Obama if they want to stand a chance in the next Prez election. 

Otherwise they are going to get their ass handed to them by a pant suit wearing old angry white lady.   

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 04/13/2015 08:46 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Oldest maybe.
And they are all white.

but angriest?
where does that come from?

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 04/13/2015 09:21 AM

Zeus

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Am I the only one who finds it slightly entertaining that the best defense the ugly elitest bitch's supporters have is to bash the GOP, while at the same time overlooking the fact she is an old, white, greedy one percenter with more than her fair share of spite. 

She only has one noteworthy accomplishment to mention, and that is the deletion of all her email data to the point an FBI Forensics team couldn't obtain any data from her server's drive.  That is no easy task since they can recover HDD data after countless random overwrites.  And she did this all for convenience, and ot becasue she had something to hide?

I would say everything she has been and everything she does stinks to the heavens of a lying greedy Republican climbing the policitcal latter at anyone's and everyone's expense.  She is only climbing a Democrat latter because the GOP knows BS when they smell it.

Please don't prove me wrong and start listing all of Hillary's accomplishments and qualifications.  For now I will just have look forward to watching all those replays of here breaking down under house questioning on Benghazi.  Leader of the free world my ass.

04/13/2015 10:28 AM

Wookie

^^^ Does exactly what he condemns.  Doesn't notice it.

Wiki wiki

04/13/2015 10:41 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Zeus Am I the only one who finds it slightly entertaining that the best defense the ugly elitest bitch's supporters have is to bash the GOP, while at the same time overlooking the fact she is an old, white, greedy one percenter with more than her fair share of spite. 

Progs can overlook anything. Some of them still maintain that the PiC is a good president.

I :heart; Q
 04/13/2015 11:08 AM

daner

Joined Forum: 04/20/2004

One gutsy woman to run when she knows the hailstorm of hate waiting on the sidelines. 

And Zeus, it seems to me just the opposite. All I've seen so far from the right is Hillary Hate, no direction or solutions of their own.

Unless you count trying to sell the National Parks and Wildlife Refuges. There is a winning platform when 90% of Americans would like to see MORE.

Replace turf grass with native plants that don't need irrigation and synthetic fertilizers or chemicals that can go into our waterways and ocean

04/13/2015 11:12 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Hill Dog

1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .