Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Whats the Point of This??
Topic Summary: US Army Tour Through Europe
Created On: 03/25/2015 07:25 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/25/2015 07:25 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Tomkat

Joined Forum: 12/06/2003

so children can climb on our military vehicles and old ladies hold our weapons and girls to take selfies with soldiers??

What a waste of money by the Odumbo administration.

LINK

-------------------------
"Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each" - Henry David Thoreau
 03/25/2015 08:02 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

I'm just guessing, but probably a follow up to Vlad showing off his military hardware in parades throughout Russia. Silly yes, but it still somehow reassures Europe that we ain't skeered of the big bad bear.

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 03/25/2015 08:31 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Somebody should tell Obama...

03/25/2015 08:32 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

More tea bag/ repug hypocrasy?

So you dipshits are in favor of a strong US military, but dont want to spend any money on training?

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 03/25/2015 08:44 AM

Wookie

Joined Forum: 01/12/2015

Seriously?

Wiki wiki

03/25/2015 09:42 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

It is designed to show solidarity to allies in the wake of recent Russian actions in Ukraine and Crimea that have Eastern Europe on edge.

"The engagements will provide a highly visible demonstration of U.S. commitment to the residents in each of the nations and the resolve of NATO as an alliance," according to a Pentagon statement.

According to reports from the route, it seems to be delivering on that.

damn I'm good, my guess was spot on!

edit:
but dont want to spend any money on training?

I'm all for running training exercises. It's basically all you do while you're deployed (besides drink).

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 03/25/2015 11:26 AM

Tomkat

Originally posted by: jdbman

More tea bag/ repug hypocrasy?

So you dipshits are in favor of a strong US military, but dont want to spend any money on training?

What training are they doing???? Training grandma how to hold a weapon or training the kids how to ride on a tank?? Yes, having a strong military is important in fighting....I don't know, say, Islamic terrorists who behead our citizens.....but Nah, lets just ride through the streets of Europe wasting tax payer dollars.

"Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each" - Henry David Thoreau
 03/27/2015 10:01 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

You guys do love Putin, so it's completely understandable that you would prefer him to get the upper hand on public relations.

I was right.
 03/27/2015 11:05 AM

Tomkat

Originally posted by: Cole

You guys do love Putin, so it's completely understandable that you would prefer him to get the upper hand on public relations.

Oh, so its public relations.....well at least the question was answered. Still doesn't warrant the tax-payers expense, but I guess then again, the PIC has been know to spend a lot of money TRYING to make himself look good.

03/27/2015 01:20 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I'm pretty sure this idea didn't originate with Obama, but agreeing to go along with it was the right thing to do.

I was right.
 03/30/2015 10:26 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

You guys do love Putin, so it's completely understandable that you would prefer him to get the upper hand on public relations.>>

>

>

HAHAHAHA... Putin getting the upper hand on Public Relations????>>

Obama and you are worried about Public relations, HAHAHAHA...>>

Damn, we may lose all of Eastern Europe and the entire Middle east, Iran is developing a Nuclear Bomb, China is making tracks all over the South East Asia seas and North Korea is developing long range missles, Muslims are cutting the heads off of Christians and Americans, BUT WE have a publics relations team that can talk 47% of Americans into believing that Obama shits Gold bricks AND walks on water...>>

AND, the only REAL problem in the World is that the NEWS organizations keep reporting BAD NEWS!!! >>

If only the expert Public relations team could stop the NEWS from being reported THEN we win everything???>>

The One thing, the only thing that really matters is that that Rascal Putin doesn't get better press than Obama.... IF we can continue to keep 47% of Americans heads buried so deeply in their asses that they don't see the end of the world as we know it... why then Obamas LEGACY can be written any way we want...>>

YES, His LEGACY... that's why we NEED to complete a deal, ANY DEAL with Iran... the white house said so, this DEAL is a LEGACY MAKING DEAL... >>

When the shit hits the fan %47 of Americans will never see it coming... and when the PR team tells them that it's good to eat they will lap it up like ice cream...>>

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .