Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Doesn't pay to be our ally under the PiC
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/29/2015 07:38 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/29/2015 07:38 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-s-israel-problem_830240.html

He has screwed all of our allies. But the countries that want to destroy us? He goes out of his way to be friendly. And they - Russia, Iran, Cuba, etc. - are taking advantage of it. What a dumb prick.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 01/29/2015 08:46 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Weakly substandard...

01/29/2015 11:53 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Weakly substandard...

Don't feel too bad, all prog responses to my posts are.

01/29/2015 12:15 PM

3rdworldlover

By William Kristol (Founding member of PNAC)
$3+ trillion dollars and over three thousand US soldiers wasted on regime change in Iraq wasn't enough for his Israel. He wants to use our resources and soldiers for permanent occupation of Iraq and control over Iran too. What a turd
 01/29/2015 02:26 PM

tpapablo

Are all progs anti-semetic?

01/29/2015 06:26 PM

eibla

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Not at all...been to more Bar and Bas Mitzvahs than I have Confirmations, we're just clear thinking people.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness -
John Kenneth Galbraith
 01/29/2015 09:33 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: eibla

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Not at all...been to more Bar and Bas Mitzvahs than I have Confirmations, we're just clear thinking people.

Nope....you're communists!

You are the enemy of this U.S. republic.

You are a cancer needing a cure.

It's coming.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/30/2015 12:44 AM

Greensleeves

So cuba (who we will homogenize with capitalism), russia (read about oil lately?) and iran (legit scary if you are in the gop and fought in the crusades) got us right where they want us?  That's a good one!

01/30/2015 08:09 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Greensleeves So cuba (who we will homogenize with capitalism), russia (read about oil lately?) and iran (legit scary if you are in the gop and fought in the crusades) got us right where they want us?  That's a good one!

Exactly. Their enemy elected a president who is a cowardly pussy of the highest order. Hence they are pursuing their anti-American agendas full steam ahead, know there will be no consequences.

01/30/2015 06:41 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Netanyahu is pushing his luck.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/31/2015 06:03 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Obama has no sack when compared to Netenyahu; and is under gunned in the mental department also.  The difference is  Ben cares about his people and country; Bin bama cares about his legacy as first "other" president of the USA

01/31/2015 06:42 AM

Greensleeves

Are we safe?  Absolutely more safe now that we aren't over extended in godforesaken Iraq.  Are we looking out for our allies in the Middle East and Europe?  Check the funding we give them and the strategic support.  And the support puts the safety of our troops at the fore.     

Hawks whining about supposed mistakes. What are they?  Not sending troops back into the desert?  Absurd. 

Obama doesn't give a $hit about name calling and thank goodness.  Yes to the crazy right "bravery" was spending American lives and half a trillion to depose an insignificant threat that destabilized the whole mess.

01/31/2015 06:48 AM

sirfir

Joined Forum: 02/10/2012

The bammy campaign dic(heads (and his campaigning money) are in Israel trying to defeat Netanyahu in the next elections. His "Victory 2015" logo is being spread like a plague all over Israel. Netanyahu should have them all arrested and hanged. Haaretz, CNN, Reuters

The bammy is a muslim sympathizer at the very least. He is not fond of white and Christian people. He does not like Israel, the Jewish state or it's people.

Hey, 'judge a man not by the color of his skin but the content of his character'.... And, by his actions, anyone with a little bit of information and without their head up their ass would come to this conclusion.

Someone should kick his bucket for him.

01/31/2015 07:53 AM

Greensleeves

That Obama may not like Netanhyahu's politics is very real.  That Obama disliked BinLaden and Qadaffhi yes very real.  That he will keep Arab Spring alive, lobs drones at Muslims in lawless lands, and fund ISIS and Syria's enemies, guaranteed.

I can't wait for some of the GOP potential nominees to label themselves as loons by stating any of the hair brained comments the Tea Partiers on this site believe.

02/01/2015 08:35 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

'yahu needs Obama more than Obama needs 'yahu.

That "white christian" thing doesn't play that well is Israel either.

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-...ews/.premium-1.639330

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/02/2015 07:46 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Greensleeves That Obama may not like Netanhyahu's politics is very real.  That Obama disliked BinLaden and Qadaffhi yes very real.  That he will keep Arab Spring alive, lobs drones at Muslims in lawless lands, and fund ISIS and Syria's enemies, guaranteed.

I can't wait for some of the GOP potential nominees to label themselves as loons by stating any of the hair brained comments the Tea Partiers on this site believe.

Seemed to work just fine in the mid-terms.

02/02/2015 08:35 AM

Greensleeves

1.  Local representatives can get nuts and thanks to gerrymandering they are almost on lock ('cept when even your party doesn't like you Mr. Allen West). 

2.  Senators have to be more careful since gerrymandering is taken out of the equation.  They have to factor in whether the Presidential election is on the same ballot and they would need to be more human because of that.

3.  For the Head job you have to watch it since there is only slight  gerrymandering (thanks electoral college) and people other than octagenarians show up to vote.    Ask Mr. 47%.

02/02/2015 11:17 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
Netanyahu is pushing his luck.

You have to be joking. Obama's 2012 campaign team is in Israel campaigning against Netanyahu and you think Netanyahu is the one who is pushing his luck? What would you guys have said if George W. Bush sent Karl Rove over to France in an attempt to oust the French President or any other foreign leader? Initial feedback would suggest that the Israeli people don't appreciate the meddling and I'm pretty sure that the American people don't respect this kind of intrusive behavior either.

I can't understand why Obama would think that putting all of his eggs into one basket would be a good idea in this situation or that it is necessary that we put any eggs into any baskets, whhen it comes to the elections of what are supposed to be our allies. More bad foreign policy from the king of shitty foreign policy.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden

Edited: 02/02/2015 at 11:28 AM by Sniper
 02/02/2015 12:56 PM

johnnyboy

What did you say when Ben Nen brought presidential candidate Romney over to discuss the highly subsidized state of Israel and then sent him back down to South Florida for the big donors and dressage? Turnabout is fair play, I seem to recall Ben Nen saying. He is now living with someone inflicting his politics against him. He is one of the best at spinning things, but visiting the House without a Presidential invite and then expecting to have his ass kissed once he was here is too much. I would love to see his Likud party defeated and excreted and see the beginnings of a two state solution without Israeli war machine collecting war crimes as they justify increasingly more ambitious incursions into Palestinian territory.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/02/2015 04:51 PM

Cole

Israel announced more plans for colonization when our VP was in their country.

Netanyahu has no respect for us, why should we respect him?

I was right.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .