Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Prayer:a relatively brief thought from the scriptures
Topic Summary: For believers and bob 3000
Created On: 01/28/2015 07:06 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/28/2015 07:06 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

ummm

Joined Forum: 03/24/2014

In light of our name-it-and-claim-it, sow your seed and me will make you rich "christian" culture, I thought I'd put together a few passages on prayer that have jumped out at me recently. Feel free to check it out...our h8 on it if you desire...

http://followingjesuschrist3.com/

01/28/2015 07:13 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Thanks...that was nice.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/28/2015 08:04 PM

ummm

Glad you liked it! Now...go do this:

"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" 37 Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."  Matthew 28:36-40

01/28/2015 10:01 PM

Fish Killer

I already do that to the best of my ability.

As for Pharisees, Sadducees and Teachers of the Law...that isn't happening as Jesus sharply rebuked them.

He wasn't nice or kind.

He set the example that you are to follow (so says He).

I would suggest that you do what Jesus did!

2 Timothy 4:2 preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,...

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 01/29/2015 at 08:52 AM by Fish Killer
 01/29/2015 04:23 AM

bob3000

Joined Forum: 07/13/2004

"For believers and bob 3000". ummm.... explain.

Water dissolving...and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
 01/29/2015 08:28 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Originally posted by: Fish Killer  He wasn't nice or kind. He set the example that you are to follow (so says He). I would suggest that you do. 2 Timothy 4:2 preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,...

You interpret "great patience and instruction" as being such a raving douchebag that you do more work to push people away from Christianity by your example than anything else.

I do so love it when you burn yourself in your own scripture quote. Of course, that is to be expected given that you are a fake christian.

01/29/2015 08:34 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: miker

Originally posted by: Fish Killer  He wasn't nice or kind. He set the example that you are to follow (so says He). I would suggest that you do. 2 Timothy 4:2 preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,...

You interpret "great patience and instruction" as being such a raving douchebag that you do more work to push people away from Christianity by your example than anything else.
I do so love it when you burn yourself in your own scripture quote. Of course, that is to be expected given that you are a fake christian.

Do you have ANY idea at all what the term 'rebuke' means?

rebuke
[ ri?byo?ok ]
VERB
express sharp disapproval or criticism of (someone) because of their behavior or actions:
"she had rebuked him for drinking too much"
synonyms: reprimand · reproach · scold · admonish · reprove · chastise ·

How about 'reprove'?

reprove
[ ri?pro?ov ]
VERB
reprimand or censure (someone):
"he was reproved for obscenity"
synonyms: reprimand · rebuke · reproach · scold · admonish · chastise ·

I do so love it when you show your complete ignorance of Scripture...once again.

You will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have your ears tickled, you will accumulate for yourselves teachers in accordance to your own desires.

One of them would be ummm!

I exhort you to change your ways!

Follow Christ!

Fool!

(With great patience I have rebuked you...FOR 10 YEARS! With sound instruction (Scripture) I have REBUKED you...for 10 years! I have followed Jesus commands to the letter and carefully...FACT!)

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 01/29/2015 at 08:48 AM by Fish Killer
 01/29/2015 08:46 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Nice spin attempt, fortunately everyone else that will read this topic is smarter than you and will see right through your bullshit.

For your sake, you better hope the Christian God isn't real because you will get stuck spending eternity in hell with me ...and you won't be able to hide like a bitch behind an anonymous screen name there.

01/29/2015 08:50 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: miker

Nice spin attempt, fortunately everyone else that will read this topic is smarter than you and will see right through your bullshit

Everyone else that will read this (shy one or two) is a proved Jesus hater just like you!

Watch out...Hell is real!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 01/29/2015 at 09:12 AM by Fish Killer
 01/29/2015 10:28 AM

ummm

Bob3000 - I was talking about "bob 3000" with a space inbetween. Totally different dude. So once again 0/5  

fK - everyone is you neighbor.  No one on this site is a teacher of the law or a religious scribe or Pharasee. You don't understand those terms. But what Jesus explains very clearly, is that we treat everyone as our neighbor. He can sort out the rest. If I were you I'd err on the side of love and not call people morons, fools or pu$$i£$.  Here is a little thought on who your neighbor is from a man we call Jesus:

On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?” He answered, “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ ” “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.” But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?” In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. The next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’ “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?” The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.” Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.” (?Luke? ?10?:?25-37? NIV)

Edited: 01/29/2015 at 11:20 AM by ummm
 01/29/2015 10:56 AM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Attention - Attention - Attention

Please stand by for 20 more pages of the same.

That is all.

Attention - Attention - Attention

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 01/29/2015 11:12 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Has the rebuker been rebuked?

Obviously Gary has his own unique version of hell. Seems to me he lives in it now and it is of his own devise.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 01/29/2015 11:42 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: ummm

Bob3000 - I was talking about "bob 3000" with a space inbetween. Totally different dude. So once again 0/5 [IMG][/IMG] 

fK - everyone is you neighbor.  No one on this site is a teacher of the law or a religious scribe or Pharasee.

So then what you are now claiming is that Jesus Himself disobeyed His own instruction and example!

I am 1000% positive that He in fact did not do this (His example of how to treat Pharisees, Sadusees and Teachers of the Law is very clear in Scripture and has been posted many times on this very forum) so that only has ONE conclusion.....

You're wrong!

Consider yourself rebuked!

Again!

One last thing ummm....if I was doing what my neighbor was doing (teaching things they ought not teach...like you do!) I would most certainly rebuke MYSELF. A good 'Father' disciplines his children as a good neighbor disciplines (corrects/REBUKES) his neighbor when his neighbor is doing something that is OBVIOUSLY WRONG!) Loving your neighbor means REBUKING him if he needs rebuking....that means YOU! If your neighbor is RAPING/MURDERING someone and you have direct knowledge of it what are you supposed to do? Love them into getting them to stop raping/murdering the victim...or are you supposed to take direct action by Strongly rebuking him...and maybe even ending his life if he does not quit!

Like I said...you are WAY out of line!

1000% totally WRONG!

I will be treating you as the PHARISEE that you are...as of now!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 01/29/2015 at 11:57 AM by Fish Killer
 01/29/2015 06:31 PM

eibla

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

ummmm....I respect your position. Gary, if you haven't already surmised, isn't really a Christian at all. He uses Bible verses as a thin cloak they we can all see through, for the sociopathic person he is. In truth, I hope you can thru to him.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness -
John Kenneth Galbraith
 01/29/2015 09:35 PM

Fish Killer

Albie...you're a self professed Jesus hater...you are looking for what ummm has to say....what your itching ears want to hear!

Hell is a real place and if I were you I would start to figure that out....you seriously don't want to go there!

^These are PROVED facts.
 01/30/2015 05:56 AM

bob3000

Joined Forum: 07/13/2004

Water dissolving...and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .