Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Are Republicans on the Same Path?
Topic Summary: JEB!!!
Created On: 12/16/2014 08:37 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/16/2014 08:37 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

12/16/2014 08:44 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Not this old dude.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 12/16/2014 05:29 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

You would rather have Cruz, Perry or another from the Cavalcade of Losers?

Good luck with that in 2016.

I think the euphoria of the midterm elections has become halucinatory (is this a word)?

Jeb is a good man and would receive a fair amount of democratic votes as well as winning Florida.

We might finally have a "united" states.
 12/16/2014 07:44 PM

LBLarry

Joined Forum: 05/25/2004

He might be sane .... but he is not moderate

"Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do." - Bertrand Russell

"Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

If I do not answer you .... nothing personal, I just have you on ignore.
 12/17/2014 05:44 AM

sirfir

Joined Forum: 02/10/2012

Oh, Gawd! I hope he pulls out.

You progs ought to like him, and might even vote for him.
Jeb is a big spender as proof of his past in FL. He'll keep the debt rolling... maybe not quite as fast, but he'll keep racking it up for sure. He likes big govt. just like his brother. He talks about small govt. but his past doesn't show it.
Jeb likes common core, michelle's crappy, super low calorie menu at schools, and he wants a full amnesty program for all illegals.

You progs should like the Repugs now. They just paved way for a huge check to be written filled w/ tons of pork. The pugs did this by siding with Reid and the bammy by funding everything including bammycare and his amnesty program. Boner and others even pulled a trick out of the bammies playbook and lied to other pugs to pass the bill.
You progs should be proud because you now have two parties to choose from.

Edited: 12/17/2014 at 05:54 AM by sirfir
 12/17/2014 05:52 AM

sirfir

12/17/2014 06:37 AM

Cole

The sane against the crazy; crazy will win and send another Democrat to the White House.

I was right.
 12/18/2014 01:35 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

In current polls Clinton easily licks Bush.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 12/18/2014 02:01 PM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

Clinton easily licks Bush.

bwahahahaha. I'm sure she does.

I just couldn't help myself.

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 12/19/2014 05:41 AM

sirfir

Originally posted by: Cole

The sane against the crazy; crazy will win and send another Democrat to the White House.

You said it, not me.

After 8 yrs of the bam you loopy progs will try to put her in the White House, too.
 12/19/2014 07:32 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Who is to say that old people wouldn't get excited about Hillary getting the Dem nomination?

She would be just under 70 years old and would be 2nd oldest person to be elected President in the last 100 years or so. She would be one of 3 Presidents to be elected after the age of 65.

She can have world leaders over to the White House to play some bridge, play mahjong, or maybe even have a little knitting get together.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 12/19/2014 07:47 AM

Greensleeves

The oldest would be the hero of all things GOP Mr. Reagan.   From his son's book:

"Watching the first of his two debates with 1984 Democratic presidential nominee Walter Mondale, I began to experience the nausea of a bad dream coming true. At 73, Ronald Reagan would be the oldest president ever reelected. Some voters were beginning to imagine grandpa—who can never find his reading glasses—in charge of a bristling nuclear arsenal, and it was making them nervous. Worse, my father now seemed to be giving them legitimate reason for concern. My heart sank as he floundered his way through his responses, fumbling with his notes, uncharacteristically lost for words. He looked tired and bewildered." Page 205." 

12/19/2014 08:07 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

She can have world leaders over to the White House to play some bridge, play mahjong, or maybe even have a little knitting get together.

What about Bingo?
 12/19/2014 08:19 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: Greensleeves The oldest would be the hero of all things GOP Mr. Reagan.   From his son's book:

"Watching the first of his two debates with 1984 Democratic presidential nominee Walter Mondale, I began to experience the nausea of a bad dream coming true. At 73, Ronald Reagan would be the oldest president ever reelected. Some voters were beginning to imagine grandpa - who can never find his reading glasses - in charge of a bristling nuclear arsenal, and it was making them nervous. Worse, my father now seemed to be giving them legitimate reason for concern. My heart sank as he floundered his way through his responses, fumbling with his notes, uncharacteristically lost for words. He looked tired and bewildered." Page 205." 

You might be missing my point. It seems you are saying that the elderly vote automatically goes to the Republicans but I am saying that with Mrs. Clinton being just a few months younger than Reagan was when he was elected, she may have a chance to identify with the elderly and sway them to the Dems. Even if her opponent is 45 years old, she can still say that she has just under a quarter century more of experience than her challenger.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .