Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: President Mandingo?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/16/2014 05:42 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/16/2014 05:42 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Obama Rumors: Michelle Obama Furious Over Barack Obama's Secret Love Nest
By Zachary Stieber, Epoch Times | December 16, 2014Last Updated: December 16, 2014 12:18 am

Michelle Obama is furious after finding out about her husband's secret love nest, according to a new report.

In another article from the National Enquirer tabloid about alleged problems in the Obama marriage, a source is quoted as saying "Michelle found out about his secret love nest and exploded in fury!"

"Despite the happy public face the family is putting out, it's created the holiday from hell!" the insider added in the unverified story.

"In early December, Michelle confronted Barack about a secret location he's been using to meet up with women. She verbally ripped him to pieces. Barack didn't have much of a comeback. He knows he's been ratted out."

Multiple alleged insiders assert Barack has a secret love nest inside the Jefferson Hotel, which is just a few blocks from the White House. He apparently utilizes a door in the hotel's private wine cellar to come and go without being seen.

""The 'commander-in-cheat,' as he's known at the place, comes and goes so frequently that some hotel staffers call the door he uses the 'Barack entrance,'" one source claimed.

"It's easy for the president to get to and best of all, it has a secret entrance so he can come and go discreetly."

The report comes just a few weeks after the Enquirer alleged that Michelle told Barack to "get out" of their home after she saw him hitting on an engaged woman while on a campaign stop in Chicago.

Shortly before that, Globe magazine claimed that the Obama's marriage is a "sham" and that it was about to come to a "startling end" because Barack had been caught seeking after "yet another" married Hollywood actress.

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 12/16/2014 05:50 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Must be some creepy chicks to fall for a mango like that

12/16/2014 07:42 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Just another aspect of his scumbaggedness.

I :heart; Q
 12/16/2014 11:11 AM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

It's not chicks he meets there, it's our alien masters.

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 12/16/2014 11:17 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Players gonna playx5
Haters gonna hatex5
 12/16/2014 11:35 AM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

I mean, if its from the National Enquirer then aliens have to be involved somewhere.

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 12/16/2014 11:41 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

Originally posted by: all3

I mean, if its from the National Enquirer then aliens have to be involved somewhere.

Maybe it's batboy?

If he gets busted cheating, she had better be HOT! Clinton really let our country down, then to be shown up by Italy's PM.

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 12/21/2014 05:55 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Don't question it, , , , the National Enquirer is HARD NEWS.

Dora Hates You
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .