Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Epic: Man describes what 2017 will be like after Obama is no longer president
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/12/2014 06:51 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/12/2014 06:51 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Epic: Man describes what 2017 will be like after Obama is no longer president
Joshua Riddle

One sunny day in January, 2017, an old man approaches the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue where he'd been sitting on a park bench. He speaks to the U.S. Marine standing guard and says, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama." The Marine looks at the man and says, "Sir, Mr. Obama is no longer President and no longer resides here. "The old man says, "Okay," and walks away.

The following day the same man approaches the White House and says to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama." The Marine again tells the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Obama is no longer President and no longer resides here." The man thanks him and again just walks away.

The third day the same man approaches the White House and speaks to the very same U.S. Marine, saying, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama." The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looks at the man and says, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Obama. I've told you already that Mr. Obama is no longer the President and no longer resides here. Don't you understand?"

The old man looks at the Marine and says,"Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it." The Marine snaps to attention, salutes, and says, "See you tomorrow, Sir!"

Read more at http://www.youngcons.com/epic-...t/#4LPiLbS1bHr8Q5iU.99

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 12/12/2014 08:30 AM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

and the marine adds, and by the way, hilary is here.
 12/14/2014 12:53 PM

sirfir

Joined Forum: 02/10/2012

Originally posted by: sandi

and the marine adds, and by the way, hilary is here.

I'm thinking that will be very unlikely.
 12/15/2014 10:06 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Actually quite likely.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_presidential_race.html

But back to the initial post.  It makes sense this joke (being generous) focuses on an "old man" as the audience for this type of leg slapping humor is comprised entirely of old men.   And more to the point, are there any funny Republicans?

12/15/2014 10:58 AM

Zeus

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Seems Hilary is old hat.  Aren't all the liberals supposed to be rooting for Beth Warren now?  Thought she was the new anti wall street poster girl?  Looks like someone hasn't been getting their dailly dose of MSNBC propoganda.  Better chug some of their Koolaid quick.

I'll kind of miss the old bag.  I kind of got use to her being around and in the news.  If she doesn't run I'll be disappointed that we won't be able to see all those GOP reruns of her breaking down during Benghazi questioning.  I was also looking forward to hearing more about her brain damage and being dead broke.  A laugh a minute she was.

12/15/2014 11:16 AM

Greensleeves

Ms. Clinton seems "old hat" to the 5% of people in the country that consume Faux and other cable and internet political news folderol.  Those outlets are looking for anything to quench the thirst of the junkies to include the justifiable gushing over Ms. Warren.

To the rest of the US population that show up to vote in the 2016 Presidential election Ms. Clinton will represent something entirely new: the opportunity to elect the first woman US President.     

12/16/2014 12:13 PM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

It would be really cool if we would get a president who would focus on helping sick and injured people in our own country instead of killing people in other countries to further business interests.

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 12/17/2014 04:53 AM

coastiesurfer

Joined Forum: 03/07/2011

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Ms. Clinton seems "old hat" to the 5% of people in the country that consume Faux and other cable and internet political news folderol.  Those outlets are looking for anything to quench the thirst of the junkies to include the justifiable gushing over Ms. Warren.

To the rest of the US population that show up to vote in the 2016 Presidential election Ms. Clinton will represent something entirely new: the opportunity to elect the first woman US President.     

oh dear lord, please dont tell me thats why you would vote for her...this is exactly why we are in state of crap we are in now

12/17/2014 07:50 AM

Greensleeves

The state of the state:

Unemployment down, market up, inflation in check, wars drawing down, Russia crumbling, Guantanamo clearing out...

The D's will be running someone with a great deal of experience on the state, federal, and global political stages.   GOP, not so much.   What will be hilarious is how they (Bush, Santorum, ad nauseum..) all try to paint themselves as Washington outsiders!  Ha!   

Edited: 12/17/2014 at 11:07 AM by Greensleeves
 12/17/2014 10:09 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Originally posted by: coastiesurfer

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Ms. Clinton seems "old hat" to the 5% of people in the country that consume Faux and other cable and internet political news folderol.  Those outlets are looking for anything to quench the thirst of the junkies to include the justifiable gushing over Ms. Warren.

oh dear lord, please dont tell me thats why you would vote for her...this is exactly why we are in state of crap we are in now

??
I don't think the minority of people who voted for Bush in 2000, nor the Supreme court that selected him anyway, were motivated at all by his gender.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .