Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The "gentle giant" did not have his hands up when shot.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/22/2014 07:51 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/22/2014 07:51 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/10/22/new-information-released-on-michael-brown-case/

You progs keep looking dumber and dumber. This guy was an ass who richly deserved to be shot. I look forward to the prog riots.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 10/22/2014 08:30 AM

tpapablo

10/22/2014 12:05 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Can't help yourself, It's OK
This is a safe place that that sort of shit.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 10/22/2014 12:34 PM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Facts and data can't sway libs, only if it matches their agenda--a violent attack against a cop has no merit, especially if the perp is black! If it was the other way they would have their panties in a wad!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 10/22/2014 12:44 PM

WG

Like I said, go ahead spew it all out.
2ndlight NSR is a safe place for you guys.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 10/22/2014 01:15 PM

crankit

So---what according to Your view do the facts show?

10/22/2014 01:27 PM

crankit

It appears that the “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” chant of the local protestors, outside agitators, and violent rioters that have plagued Ferguson, Missouri, since early August is based on fiction, according to experts who have reviewed Michael Brown’s official autopsy.

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch report this morning that the official autopsy of Michael Brown supports the version of events told by Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson, and flatly contradicts the claims of many of the eyewitnesses.

One of the results was apparent confirmation that Michael Brown attacked Officer Wilson in his police Tahoe SUV, and was attempting to take Officer Wilson’s gun when he was first shot.

Michael Brown was shot at extreme close range in the thumb.

[St. Louis medical examiner Michael] Graham said the examination indicated a shot traveled from the tip of Brown’s right thumb toward his wrist. The official report notes an absence of stippling, powder burns around a wound that indicate a shot fired at relatively short range.

But Graham said, “Sometimes when it’s really close, such as within an inch or so, there is no stipple, just smoke.”

The report on a supplemental microscopic exam of tissue from the thumb wound showed foreign matter “consistent with products that are discharged from the barrel of a firearm.”

Dr. Judy Melinek, a forensic pathologist in San Francisco, said the autopsy “supports the fact that this guy is reaching for the gun, if he has gunpowder particulate material in the wound.” She added, “If he has his hand near the gun when it goes off, he’s going for the officer’s gun.”

The autopsy and forensics collected inside and outside Officer Wilson’s Chevrolet Tahoe shows that there was a significant struggle inside the vehicle as the 6’4′, 292 lbs Brown attacked Officer Wilson and attempted to take his gun. Roughly half of all police officers killed in the line of duty were killed by suspects disarming officers and using the gun against the officer.

10/22/2014 01:44 PM

tpapablo

Man, this racism business is a moving target with progs. Let me try to get some clarity on the new, improved definition from you progs. Is the use of scientific evidence considered racism now? Is the use of scientific evidence in conjunction with calling science denialist progs fools? Or is it when conservatives make progs look like the fools they are on any subject? Seems like the latter, but I would like to know for sure.

10/22/2014 01:49 PM

WG

I don't have an opinion on "the facts". They are what they are. These, the others.
The facts don't have anything to do with your bigotry, they are just weapons your wield (or discard) in defense of it.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 10/22/2014 02:03 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: WG I don't have an opinion on "the facts". They are what they are. These, the others. The facts don't have anything to do with your bigotry, they are just weapons your wield (or discard) in defense of it.

That is incomprehensible. In any case, the facts made the "race to a conclusion that fits your agenda" progs look like fools. Those idiots destroyed their neighborhood because of a lie. While I may not be the smartest guy in the world, I damn sure wouldn't destroy my neighborhood until I knew the facts.

10/22/2014 02:29 PM

Bald Brother

You wouldn't destroy your neighborhood. You would allow it to be destroyed if you thought it would advance your homophobic-racist-greed is good-greed is god ideology.

Bald Brother

"Surfing is prayer of a high order, the sea a beautiful church, the wave a silent sermon"
Tom Blake
 10/23/2014 04:15 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

It seems that there are those here that can not differentiate between "race" and "behavior". It is of no matter what their color is, if their behavior is of question.

Dora Hates You
 10/23/2014 05:48 AM

crankit

Well said ding!!

10/23/2014 07:19 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Bald Brother You wouldn't destroy your neighborhood. You would allow it to be destroyed if you thought it would advance your homophobic-racist-greed is good-greed is god ideology.

Look, you lighweight, I fully understand what you progs are trying to do. When you cannot win an argument, you call your opponent racist/sexist/homophobe, etc., in an attempt to shut down the speech of that opponent. That won't work with me. I realize that this is the argument of a defeated dimwit and brush it off as I would a gnat. Tech people like WG at least have some excuse in that they are not skilled at conveying their thoughts in writing. But lawyers don't have that excuse. If you have a valid argument in response, make it. Otherwise, you should hold your tongue so as not to come off the fool. Lawyers have a bad enough reputation as it is without that sort of thing.

10/23/2014 08:20 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

How not to get your ass kicked, or shot, by the cops- A video that all kids should see.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 10/23/2014 08:47 AM

tpapablo

They should start showing this in schools instead of the useless other bull crap they peddle.

10/23/2014 03:33 PM

pompano

Joined Forum: 01/06/2005

Hey, looks like all lawyers go to the same rebuttal school. This sounds just like the typical absolute confirmation about whatever... from another kook lawyer.

The Post-Dispatch says Brown's family attorney calls Wilson's account "absurd from beginning to end."
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .