Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The Daily Beast Founder's Slobbering Love Affair With Obama Just Ended; Says Obama is Scaring Women
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/21/2014 12:20 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/21/2014 12:20 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

The Daily Beast Founder's Slobbering Love Affair With Obama Just Ended; Says Obama is Scaring Women
October 20, 2014 By TPNN Staff

Apparently, we can put Tina Brown, the founder of the leftist news site The Daily Beast , as a former Obama sycophant, after her stunning words on Monday morning, telling MSNBC's "Morning Joe" hosts that Obama's support among women is tanking because Obama makes women feel "unsafe."

"I think particularly for women, I don't think he makes them feel safe. I think they're feeling unsafe. They feel unsafe, economically. They're feeling unsafe with regard to ISIS. They're feeling unsafe about Ebola. What they feel unsafe about is the government response to different crises," Brown contended.

Brown, who is also the former editor of Newsweek, continued saying that women are starting to realize "that Obama's like that guy in the corner office who's too cool for school."

Sounds to us that perhaps Brown is saying that Obama is conducting his own "War on Women."

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .