Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: It always does my heart good to see young progs get it in the rear end.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/01/2014 11:35 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/01/2014 11:35 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

http://thefederalist.com/2014/09/30/my-aggravating-year-with-obamacare/

Glad I don't have to worry about being on that abomination of a health care system.

I will admit, however, that I did some checking. If I retired right now, I would essentially get free health care through Clown care. So I could retire, live (i.e., surf) on my savings and avoid having to pay 6 figures in taxes. And the best part is that young progs would for all practical purposes be paying my health care for me. It is getting harder to resist.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 10/02/2014 04:56 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

He can buy all the insurance he wants in the open market, why does it have to come from Obamacare?

He said his previous plan was $240 a month for a family of five?

I was right.
 10/02/2014 05:07 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Creepiest thread title ever.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 10/02/2014 12:04 PM

bus

Joined Forum: 10/01/2007

dang tpap, from that thread title I'm thinkig that it would be very amusing to see your browsing history.

hey, I know, different strokes for different folks, but still a bit creepy, man.

p.s. you do know that you dont count the digits right of the decimal, right?

10/02/2014 12:20 PM

daner

Joined Forum: 04/20/2004

How does it help your heart to watch people going up the windward passage? I'm sure it helps your wrist and grip though... LMAO

Replace turf grass with native plants that don't need irrigation and synthetic fertilizers or chemicals that can go into our waterways and ocean

10/02/2014 12:37 PM

tpapablo

I see grade school is out for the day. Hi kids. If you want to learn something, read all of my posts.

10/02/2014 01:15 PM

daner

Originally posted by: tpapablo I see grade school is out for the day. Hi kids. If you want to learn something, read all of my posts.

You're right. All your posts scream "asshole".

Replace turf grass with native plants that don't need irrigation and synthetic fertilizers or chemicals that can go into our waterways and ocean

10/02/2014 01:52 PM

johnnyboy

I think I just learned that you enjoy watching all the traffic on the Hershey highway. I support your right to do whatever you want in the privacy of your own home, provided it does not trespass over any one else's rights. I would also like to add that I happy for you now your able to marry one of your own. I do find it ironic, however, that for all these years that you have been called an asshole, you were just taking it in.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/02/2014 01:59 PM

daner

And he likes them young too. Tsk Tsk.

10/02/2014 02:24 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: daner
Originally posted by: tpapablo I see grade school is out for the day. Hi kids. If you want to learn something, read all of my posts.

I can see why you would say that, given that I routinely humiliate progs by showing them for the fools that they are. In a situation like this, progs have been programmed to change the subject by hurling insults at the people who expose them as idiots. But, most K-12 kids are smarter than progs. Thus, they have the capacity to understand and benefit from my posts.

This thread provides a prime example of what I am saying. I post an informative article about one person's real life nightmare with Clown Care. The progs, on the other hand, posts drivel like this -

I think I just learned that you enjoy watching all the traffic on the Hershey highway. I support your right to do whatever you want in the privacy of your own home, provided it does not trespass over any one else's rights. I would also like to add that I happy for you now your able to marry one of your own. I do find it ironic, however, that for all these years that you have been called an asshole, you were just taking it in.

and

I think it is fair to say that most parents would prefer their kids to read my stuff, as opposed to the stupid and obscene grade school taunts posted by progs.

10/02/2014 03:57 PM

RustyTruck

Swing and a miss.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

10/02/2014 05:33 PM

johnnyboy

All those years you were call an asshole you were just taking it in. It works on many levels. No grade schooler is capable of such depth. Admit it. You know that's funny.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/04/2014 06:52 AM

RustyTruck

Humiliated by progs.

10/04/2014 08:40 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

voyeurism, really.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 10/04/2014 09:52 AM

PROG

Joined Forum: 09/20/2014

You know, I've been thinking that maybe this tpapablo guy and the fisherman fellow are in some strange contest to prove who is the most miserable man on this innerweb site.  I don't know if they are real or just silly troll characters but me thinks that if they are real then they are very lonely and cranky old men. And not in a good way like Johnny Knoxville's Bad Grandpa character which is a great movie.  These two guys need to get laid. But being a gay republican probably sets up big boundaries in their lives.  Maybe they should become roommates?  Yeah, baby. 

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .