Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: So Russian bombers are buzzing Europe
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/20/2014 09:21 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/20/2014 09:21 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

As i remember, Russia - which was led by Putin at the time - didnt do that when we last had a non-pussy president. Peace through strength. You progs have much to answer for by electing this golfing imbecile.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 09/20/2014 09:28 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

KillerWhale

Joined Forum: 08/13/2014

You will make us answer for this problem as you call it?

I would like to see that.

09/20/2014 01:20 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

As I remember, they and us been buzzing each other like this forever.

been there, done that.

Putin is a cartoon, nothing more than a weak leader of a failed state.
Obama has him looking like a tantrum throwing fool.

We are far stronger now than we were when we were bogged down in a pointless war,
I'll proudly answer to the nation and world for my vote,
electing a grown-up was the smartest move America has made since 96.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 09/20/2014 01:46 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The sanctions are crushing Russia, I won't be surprised when Putin loses it and does something stupid.

I was right.
 09/20/2014 07:14 PM

ww

Joined Forum: 08/17/2007

Low oil and gas prices are hurting Russia as much as anything else.   

09/22/2014 06:46 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

I won't be surprised when Putin loses it and does something stupid.

at which time you will blame Bush and Racism....

Not surprised when Putin does something stupid??? Like prevent Obama from retaliating against Syria for using chemical weapons against their own people after Obama drew a red line in the sand and threatened Action???

Or stupid like invading the Ukrain after Obama drew a red line in that sand saying we would take action there also???

Nobody except Obama will be surprised by any action Putin takes... we all know Putin is capable of anything to advance Russian interests in the middle East or elsewhere... Obama is the only person ever surprised by Putins actions...

WTF? Nobody invades another country any more this isn't the 19th century??? Doesn't Putin know that Obama will veto his invasion at the UN??? Why are you not surprised that Putin is going to do something and OBAMA doesn't have a clue until the press tells him guess what Putin did??? Well Obama has no comment on that he didn't know about it until you asked that question...

09/22/2014 06:57 AM

daner

Joined Forum: 04/20/2004

Originally posted by: somebodyelse I won't be surprised when Putin loses it and does something stupid.

at which time you will blame Bush and Racism....

Not surprised when Putin does something stupid??? Like prevent Obama from retaliating against Syria for using chemical weapons against their own people after Obama drew a red line in the sand and threatened Action???

Or stupid like invading the Ukrain after Obama drew a red line in that sand saying we would take action there also???

Nobody except Obama will be surprised by any action Putin takes... we all know Putin is capable of anything to advance Russian interests in the middle East or elsewhere... Obama is the only person ever surprised by Putins actions...

WTF? Nobody invades another country any more this isn't the 19th century??? Doesn't Putin know that Obama will veto his invasion at the UN??? Why are you not surprised that Putin is going to do something and OBAMA doesn't have a clue until the press tells him guess what Putin did??? Well Obama has no comment on that he didn't know about it until you asked that question...

And what do you suggest would be a better course of action than strengthening Nato and economic sanctions?

Replace turf grass with native plants that don't need irrigation and synthetic fertilizers or chemicals that can go into our waterways and ocean

09/22/2014 07:22 AM

eibla

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

This is hilarious! Just a few months ago all the conservotics were gushing over this man crush they had on Putin. How manly and strong he was (especially in that Lady Godiva photo on a horse with his shirt off) compared to Obama. Then he invades Ukraine and now you're afraid he'll do something crazy and you blame that on Obama too. Make up your minds! Silly conservotics.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness -
John Kenneth Galbraith
 09/22/2014 07:33 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Siily Ukranians. Unable to understand history. Should have joined NATO. Putin is Putin and Russia is Russia. Not going to change.

Working with NATO and participating in sanctions are absolutly our best course of action.

Have you looked at those "Russian bombers"? Have you noticed the propellars? If that is what they want to use to come after you, good thing is, you will get plenty of notice. If you have any kind of SAM or Air to Air capability, then you need not be concerned.

However, if you are a jingo teabagger then you obviouly are so lame that you type before you research or use the most obscure incredible source you can find. Makes for some laughable reads at best.

Now, bush and racism, yep that is something to be concerned about.

Teabaggers have more white guilt that kkkers..( although there is considerable crossover there.)

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .