Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: the PiC - a profile in cowardice.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/26/2014 12:44 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/26/2014 12:44 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

08/26/2014 01:03 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

holy moly, you are consistent.....beerbrat again? Proving everyday that teabag dipshits don't have to think for themselves when they can google up cut and paste, classic!!

-------------------------
So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 08/26/2014 01:56 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: jdbman

holy moly, you are consistent.....beerbrat again? Proving everyday that teabag dipshits don't have to think for themselves when they can google up cut and paste, classic!!

Holy moly, you are consistent...blaming the messenger instead of confronting the message.

Proving everyday that typical prog dipshits don't have to think for themselves when they can't argue the facts.

Classic!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/26/2014 02:35 PM

jdbman

my point exactly.....old fuck knut has to quote me to make a point....fucking parrot.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 08/26/2014 02:50 PM

tpapablo

You know you have the progs stymied when the respond to a post that demonstrates beyond any doubt that the PiC is an ignorant, incompetent, miscreant when they respond by claiming it was Bush's fault, the product of racism, or ranting about the news source.

I :heart; Q
 08/26/2014 02:54 PM

jdbman

news source

tampon

You teabags are in the alternate universe as you consider that crap a "news source". Too bad you and your ilk are so delusional, but thankfully you are contained. Beat the dead horse and cram the pointed head full of the googled intelligence, you go girl.

08/26/2014 03:09 PM

tpapablo

In that case, you should have no problem citing to a reputable news source that proves Breitbart (and the many other news sources who reported the same thing) wrong in this instance. I'll keep bringing this to the top until you do so.

08/26/2014 03:31 PM

jdbman

so Dr Goebbels, how many times do you have to tell a lie until it becomes true?
Dude you hit over 20k posts. Post all you want. You and your butt bud in some kind of competition. Like who will show the most amount of ridiculous bs on an internet surf forum?

Better get busy there , fuck knut has it on you.

Hey if you really want to show what a total human error you are post some some more of that racist shit. I let my grandkids read it. You know what they say...don't let your babies grow up to be a tampon tort attorney.

08/26/2014 04:02 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Now he attacks you....but no...he didn't come up with any facts.

Fact!@

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/26/2014 05:04 PM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

He did his usual--resort to elementary school cursing and cuts--the last desperate act of a libtard!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 08/26/2014 05:43 PM

tpapablo

To the top. Jdb's grandchildren are laughing at him right about now, as are the rest of us.

08/27/2014 06:23 AM

jdbman

ding, ding, ding.....top 3 teabaggers in a row.....whack a mole........

08/27/2014 06:34 AM

daner

Joined Forum: 04/20/2004

I do agree with Tap that the President needs to put down the clubs- and go back to the hoops. Nothing like driving to the rim to get his game face on  to deal with those Republican Congressmen sitting back on defense.

Replace turf grass with native plants that don't need irrigation and synthetic fertilizers or chemicals that can go into our waterways and ocean

08/27/2014 06:37 AM

eibla

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Just a lot more Beerbrat bullsh!t. Alot of making things up from nameless "Pentagon sources" and "claims". Probably a quote from the windowwasher at the Pentagon.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness -
John Kenneth Galbraith
 08/27/2014 06:57 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

I disagree with the topic of this thread...

Lt. Barney Greenwald (paraphrased) It should not be our contention that Obama is a coward. Quite the contrary. We should assume that no man who rises to be President of the United States can possibly be a coward and that, therefore, if he commits questionable acts under pressure, the explanation must be elsewhere.

08/27/2014 07:17 AM

tpapablo

Jdb still looking the fool this morning.

The grandkids must be howling at their humiliated gramps. Let's hope that word of their grandfather's foolishness doesn't get out to their classmates; they shouldn't have to suffer for the sins of their fathers.

08/27/2014 11:58 AM

tpapablo

Given all that the PiC has done to screw up this country and the world at large, it is increasingly difficult to laugh. Soooo ... I thought I'd take this one back to the top so that we could all laugh at jdb. It will do us all good.

08/28/2014 03:59 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Yep nothing but world peace and economic prosperity 2000-2008. The good old days for sure....

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 08/28/2014 06:25 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Given all that the PiC has done to screw up this country and the world at large, it is increasingly difficult to laugh. Soooo ... I thought I'd take this one back to the top so that we could all laugh at jdb. It will do us all good.

The joke is you and you brought that back to the surface.

Two funnies in a row; you are getting good at this tpap.

I was right.
 08/28/2014 07:30 AM

tpapablo

TTT. Old jdb is still looking quite the fool. Two whole days now and he has nothing. Even the PiC, a notorious liar if ever there was one, hasn't denied this demonstration of abject pussiness.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .