Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Ferguson Rioting and Looting; Michael Brown - Johnathan Gentry
Topic Summary: The video all american Blacks need to watch
Created On: 08/15/2014 07:56 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/20/2014 12:43 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

According to the well-placed source, Wilson was coming off another case in the neighborhood on Aug. 9 when he ordered Michael Brown and his friend Dorain Johnson to stop walking in the middle of the road because they were obstructing traffic. However, the confrontation quickly escalated into physical violence, the source said..

"They ignored him and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move," the source said. "They shoved him right back in, that's when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face.

The source claims that there is "solid proof" that there was a struggle between Brown and Wilson for the policeman's firearm, resulting in the gun going off - although it still remains unclear at this stage who pulled the trigger. Brown started to walk away according to the account, prompting Wilson to draw his gun and order him to freeze. Brown, the source said, raised his hands in the air, and turned around saying, "What, you're going to shoot me?"

At that point, the source told FoxNews.com, the 6 foot, 4 inch, 292-pound Brown charged Wilson, prompting the officer to fire at least six shots at him, including the fatal bullet that penetrated the top of Brown's skull, according to an independent autopsy conducted at the request of Brown's family.

Wilson suffered a fractured eye socket in the fracas, and was left dazed by the initial confrontation, the source said.

-------------------------
Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 08/20/2014 12:48 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

1. If the autopsy drawing of the bullet holes that I have seen is legitimate then the cop was in the right and protesters jumped the gun. 

The video all american Blacks need to watch

Why all?

Why did you capitalize blacks and not American? 

08/20/2014 05:11 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Seems like the are a lot of "sources" being quoted suddenly who remain anonymous but were within earshot. Strange....

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 08/21/2014 04:39 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I don't ever recall hearing of two head shots in a police shooting.

I've also never heard of a body being left on the ground for four hours before being toted away in an SUV.

I've also also never seen tear gas and rubber bullets used on a non violent crowd in the United States (in the last 20 years).

I was right.
 08/21/2014 05:22 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

The New York Times reports that the autopsy found that Brown was struck 6 times: four shots in the right arm, and two in the head.

Black Knight: It's just a flesh wound.

08/21/2014 05:35 AM

crankit

Cole doesn't recall much---unless it fits in MSNBC talking points!

08/21/2014 06:10 AM

TeeBirdTim

Joined Forum: 06/14/2013

Who is posting links and C&P from god knows where, you or Cole?

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

08/21/2014 06:13 AM

crankit

Go back to sleep!!

for the incapable-
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014...ael-brown-says-source/

08/21/2014 06:14 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Who is posting links and C&P from god knows where, you or Cole?
tbt

Welcome to the 21st century. When you have shit for brains its ok cuz you can rent them from google.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 08/21/2014 06:20 AM

crankit

When you have s@#t in your mouth all the time, your thinking is clouded!

08/21/2014 08:08 AM

TeeBirdTim

Joined Forum: 06/14/2013

He's got your number buddy.

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

08/21/2014 06:18 PM

JBSURF

Joined Forum: 10/11/2004

No matter how this case turns out or the next one, or even the last one, Johnathan is right as heck, the blacks need to change, or this shit is gonna keep on happening..

The blacks could be our country's greatest asset or not,,, is what it all boils down to.

Is this your true potential? Are you capable of great things? Could you turn the stigma of your past reputation around?

Change is BADLY needed, all agree...

Motivation from a reputable source? Was kinda hoping Brobama was gonna be that, real shame he`s missed his calling, truly a waste for the kids that look like him...

So blowin it

I've decided to accept the fact - I'll always be a big kid!

Edited: 08/22/2014 at 05:54 AM by JBSURF
 08/21/2014 07:28 PM

KillerWhale

Joined Forum: 08/13/2014

The poor you will always have with you...

08/22/2014 11:00 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

The Governor should be keeping the NG on close stand-by. The Grand Jury is likely to find for the police officer, no recommendation of charges. The audio on the one cellphone video is telling.

Conflicting witness accounts

Dora Hates You
 08/22/2014 11:22 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

the blacks need to change
jbsurf

This is the definition of racism in just a few words.

Certainly you are not saying that a global group of people classified by skin tone ranging from very light tan to very dark black, must change their existence on the planet?

Why would you limit the concern to just "blacks"? I would consider that people who have unlawfull, destructive and harmfull behavior need to change. The tone of skin makes no difference.

Let me see if I can sum this up in terms that can be understood by the average intelligence here on this 2L surf forum. Assholes come in many forms: white, black, yellow, brown. Many shapes : tall, thin, fat. Gender makes no diff : be it man or woman. How about religion yep Catholics, Christians , Moslems, Budists, what have you, yep they can all be aholes too. How about where you come from? Aholes come from Otown, ttown, New Jersey, New York, Africa, Asia, Australia, south America, hell I bet there are aloles in Antartica and for all I know on Mars and Venus too.

I mean, like dude, its 2014, isn't time to catch up? At the rate things are going there will one day be only one race: the human race. ( hopefully )

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 08/22/2014 11:32 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

the whites need to change also

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 08/22/2014 11:48 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

The poor you will always have with you...

and the poor isn't a race....

But the poor shouldn't be out rioting because they can't afford to be arrested???

And the poor shouldn't attack policemen because policemen are the only people protecting the poor

and if a poor person attacks a cop they could get shot...

08/22/2014 12:36 PM

Joined Forum: 01/26/2005

Educational Video

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
 08/22/2014 12:44 PM

KillerWhale

Joined Forum: 08/13/2014

It doesn't say we will have the enlightened poor, does it?

Hey, you said race.  I didn't.

08/22/2014 06:54 PM

JBSURF

Joined Forum: 10/11/2004

Originally posted by: jdbman

the blacks need to change
jbsurf

This is the definition of racism in just a few words.

Certainly you are not saying that a global group of people classified by skin tone ranging from very light tan to very dark black, must change their existence on the planet?

Why would you limit the concern to just "blacks"? I would consider that people who have unlawfull, destructive and harmfull behavior need to change. The tone of skin makes no difference.

Let me see if I can sum this up in terms that can be understood by the average intelligence here on this 2L surf forum. Assholes come in many forms: white, black, yellow, brown. Many shapes : tall, thin, fat. Gender makes no diff : be it man or woman. How about religion yep Catholics, Christians , Moslems, Budists, what have you, yep they can all be aholes too. How about where you come from? Aholes come from Otown, ttown, New Jersey, New York, Africa, Asia, Australia, south America, hell I bet there are aloles in Antartica and for all I know on Mars and Venus too.

I mean, like dude, its 2014, isn't time to catch up? At the rate things are going there will one day be only one race: the human race. ( hopefully )

Did you watch Johnathan Gentrys video? His quote not mine, and he is right on the money. Re watch him please. My first post... Hard to argue with him, just sayin`

I've decided to accept the fact - I'll always be a big kid!
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .