Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Ferguson Rioting and Looting; Michael Brown - Johnathan Gentry
Topic Summary: The video all american Blacks need to watch
Created On: 08/15/2014 07:56 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/18/2014 10:03 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: crankit

Innocent till proven guilty----except on here!

The kid appears to have been executed by an angry cop. If you're worried about due process, I'd start there.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 08/18/2014 10:05 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Originally posted by: crankit
Innocent till proven guilty----except on here!

The kid appears to have been executed by an angry cop.

^^^stated with absolutely NO evidence to back up his claim^^^

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/18/2014 10:17 AM

Tomkat

Joined Forum: 12/06/2003

Originally posted by: WG

Originally posted by: Tomkat

"Police need to make a split second decision..... "
and get it right, not wrong.
the kid was unarmed.

So if this kid was going for the officers gun, you are saying they have to WAIT unitl he gets the gun and points it at them before they can shoot???

He is paid to get it right.

Seems from what I have heard, he did not.

An unarmed kid is dead, community in flames.

Time will tell, truth will out.

Maybe.

Maybe he did get it right??? Maybe his training kicked in and took over. You nor i are trained as police officers so we dont know what the "RIGHT" decision is in a situation such as this. Again, do you wait for a threat to become ARMED before you take action?? That is why we are supposed to let this go through the proper progression of investigation and then trial if necessary. However, you and all the rioters/looters (i mean protestors) already made up your mind that he is guilty.

"Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each" - Henry David Thoreau
 08/18/2014 10:40 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Maybe he did get it right.
maybe we will learn that in time.

Or maybe he just overreacted to a perceived threat (the "child" shot was a big dude),
maybe the officer just got scared.

but this is pure bullshit:
" you and all the rioters/looters (i mean protesters) already made up your mind that he is guilty. "

You are projecting.
It seems that it's you who have already decided who is guilty

My mind is open.
I've not called for the officers arrest like many who are close to it have.
I don't know all of what went down, and have been clear on that.

As the evidence trickles out, I can only comment on what I have heard.
I've heard nothing so far that justifies this shooting.

I don't speak for the people in Fergeson who are protesting, nor those who carried it into lawlessness.
I don't understand that, but I know that I have no frame of reference for what it is like to live there.

I certainly don't expect to gain any enlightenment here.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 08/18/2014 12:07 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Breaking news:

eywitness says Big Mike rushed the cop, and struggled with him, gun came out and Big Mike was heading away. He turned, taunted the cop and rushed him. Cop shot him.

Speculation that Big Mike was on some kind of drug.......

More at 11.....

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 08/18/2014 12:12 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Criminals will exploit a crisis. That has no real beating on the shooting. Maybe the guy shoplifted. Maybe he was an asshole. If it was OK to shoot 18 year olds for being stupid none of us would be here.

Reality check; how many of us at 18 acted like that to Cops? How many wanted to be a gansta and take pics of it? Hmmmm seems the good ole boy the left loves is now known to be a trayvonite, gansta, authority hater

08/18/2014 12:29 PM

Tomkat

Maybe he did get it right.

maybe we will learn that in time. "Correct, evidence will decide"

Or maybe he just overreacted to a perceived threat (the "child" shot was a big dude),

maybe the officer just got scared. "Maybe, but again lets wait for the evidence to be presented.

but this is pure bullshit:

" you and all the rioters/looters (i mean protesters) already made up your mind that he is guilty. "
You call it BS, i call it fact. Were there no riots and looting??? The media (and racial instigators) are not waiting for evidnece, they have already determined that the police officer is guilty. This is an absolute wet dream for the mainstream media....

You are projecting.

It seems that it's you who have already decided who is guilty. Nope, i am the one saying lets wait for the evidence.......see above"

My mind is open.

I've not called for the officers arrest like many who are close to it have.
I don't know all of what went down, and have been clear on that.

and for the third time......agreed, let the evidence prove what happend

As the evidence trickles out, I can only comment on what I have heard.
I've heard nothing so far that justifies this shooting. and to the contrary, i have heard nothing that this officer had an agenda to kill black people....but he is being accused of it.

I don't speak for the people in Fergeson who are protesting, nor those who carried it into lawlessness.

I don't understand that, but I know that I have no frame of reference for what it is like to live there.

there is no reason to tear up a town like they have done....they only hurt thier neighbors who own those business....

I certainly don't expect to gain any enlightenment here.

agreed, this place is for opinion only and should be taken as such.

"Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each" - Henry David Thoreau
 08/18/2014 01:05 PM

RustyTruck

It's my opinion that the kid was thuggish, probably acted out, but was unarmed and when the cop lost his cool he shot the kid.

The kid doesn't have to have been an eagle scout to make his shooting unjustified and illegal.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

08/18/2014 01:24 PM

KillerWhale

Joined Forum: 08/13/2014

The problem is that some of you think that a cop just wouldn't abuse or kill someone in anger.  Especially someone from a tough neighborhood and by the way they probably "deserve" it.

But I tend to think that happens often enough to warrant some changes.  You don't think cops can be abusive, lying bullies?  Come on.

Or...geez...maybe you think that is the right way to police areas with a lot of criminal activity...just shoot people who resist?

"Go ahead...make my day" only they are not armed.

Edited: 08/18/2014 at 01:37 PM by KillerWhale
 08/18/2014 01:39 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

A 6'4", 300 pounder is armed. Regardless of his size, you don't attack cops. Dumb move.

Beyond that, the story being advocated by progs doesn't comport with common sense. Police don't usually execute people for the hell of it, and, when they do, damn sure don't do it in the middle of the afternoon on a busy street. Common sense tells me that the gentle giant was charging the officer and the officer shot him in self defnse. But we shall see.

I :heart; Q
 08/18/2014 02:44 PM

RustyTruck

Your so called common sense is based on a trust of the police that is not a reality in the historical experience of blacks in the USA.

It was probably within your lifetime that the local police might hold black suspects just long enough for the FK types to get a rope.

08/18/2014 03:26 PM

tpapablo

We'll see whose common sense is better.

The facts that have come in so far indicate mine is better.

08/18/2014 03:46 PM

RustyTruck

There are no "facts" at this point to suggest a justifiable use of force. The only facts at this point are that an unarmed man was shot 6 times.

08/18/2014 04:05 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

If he was an unarmed man; why do they incessantly show photos of a kid?

08/18/2014 04:21 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: RustyTruck There are no "facts" at this point to suggest a justifiable use of force. The only facts at this point are that an unarmed man was shot 6 times.

If he initally tried to take the cops gun and then charged him...yes in fact there is justifiable force...the man was 6'4" and 300lbs.

You're out of your frickin' mind!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/18/2014 04:53 PM

KillerWhale

Joined Forum: 08/13/2014

Fish is a Missouri local.

08/20/2014 09:31 AM

Tomkat

you dont have to be armed to kill someone!! I guess my two questions are:

1) Do you think the white cop woke up that day and decided its time to kill a black man?
2) If this guy was charging the cop, was he to wait until the guy was physically attacking him at which point he would then have to make a decision if the guy was going to tickle him or hurt him before he protected himself??

I would love to know if there are any law enforcement officers on this forum and hear from them what the protocol is when someone rushes them??

08/20/2014 10:02 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Google "Tueller Drill".

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 08/20/2014 10:30 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Tomkat you dont have to be armed to kill someone!! I guess my two questions are: 1) Do you think the white cop woke up that day and decided its time to kill a black man? 2) If this guy was charging the cop, was he to wait until the guy was physically attacking him at which point he would then have to make a decision if the guy was going to tickle him or hurt him before he protected himself?? I would love to know if there are any law enforcement officers on this forum and hear from them what the protocol is when someone rushes them??

Remember, the big oaf had already attacked him once and had attempted to take the cop's gun when he did. The cop did the right thing.

08/20/2014 10:33 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Bamboo Google "Tueller Drill".

Not a lot of excess time there.

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .