Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: No impeachment: congressman Ryan
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/30/2014 09:31 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/30/2014 09:31 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

ww

Joined Forum: 08/17/2007

07/31/2014 04:41 AM

LBLarry

Joined Forum: 05/25/2004

It's comical really.

GOP leadership knows that trying to impeach Obama is a fools errand but the nitwit teabagger contingent in the party (constantly whipped into a frenzy by Faux News and a 1/2 term Gov) keep gnashing their teeth. What to do, oh what to do!!

WAIT ! .... I know ! We will sue Obama over something that we wanted him and asked him to do.

It's a special type of theater of the absurd that only happens inside the beltway.

-------------------------
"Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do." - Bertrand Russell

"Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

If I do not answer you .... nothing personal, I just have you on ignore.

Edited: 07/31/2014 at 07:50 AM by LBLarry
 07/31/2014 05:16 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Theater is watching you libs hating anyone who dares to think or speak against the clan in power.

07/31/2014 05:23 AM

oneluv

Joined Forum: 06/11/2009

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo Theater is watching you libs hating anyone who dares to think or speak against the clan in power.

On the contrary C5O ... Keep talking I say ... It is killing the GOP with most of America. Only the fringe is really on board with the nonsense being pushed by the likes of Fox News, limbaugh and Hannity.

The moderate Republicans I work with and they watch Fox for their news source all say it is a wild goose chase and wasting precious time that could be spent solving real issues.

07/31/2014 06:20 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Crazies on both sides make stupid look stupider.  Normal people don't think like that

07/31/2014 07:23 AM

daner

Joined Forum: 04/20/2004

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo Theater is watching you libs hating anyone who dares to think or speak against the clan in power.

Theater used to be watching America be great because the people respected the President. But Nixon destoyed the luster and since then it's been pretty much downhill for American politics. Shame on people that put politics ahead of America.

Replace turf grass with native plants that don't need irrigation and synthetic fertilizers or chemicals that can go into our waterways and ocean

07/31/2014 07:26 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Didn't Boener claim that the impeachment noise was created by the White House as some kind of diversion?

Course he is a RINO according to the resident teabaggers......

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 07/31/2014 07:34 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Obama will NOT be impeached or go to jail!

FACT!

(Ok, guess who is going to be wrong...again?)

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 07/31/2014 11:26 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

This'll scare them!

As soon as the Democrats' latest impeachment fundraising scam runs out, they will be back to using their old standby--Global Warming--to try and scare up some votes...and money. In fact, the Environmental Protection Agency is out right now using our tax dollars to promote their new energy taxes. According to the Washington Times yesterday, the EPA is out touting its "emissions proposal as a solution for hot weather brought on by global warming". Of course, the solution is more taxes for anyone who consumes energy--which is all of us. The EPA also used the Left's standard line, "the time for debate on climate change is over, we must take action".
In all reality the debate should be over, because the evidence has utterly destroyed the global warming scam, and it is not even a close call, those perpetuating the global warming myth have been proven wrong so too many times to count.
John Kerry in 2009 alarmed the Democrat base by saying:
"The truth is that the threat we face is not an abstract concern for the future. It is already upon us and its effects are being felt worldwide, right now. Scientists project that the arctic will be ice-free in the summer of 2013. Not in 2050, but four years from now."
According to National Snow and Ice Data Center, and NASA, report that the arctic had more ice in 2013 than it had in years.

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 07/31/2014 04:12 PM

LBLarry

First this:

Boehner Encourages Obama To Take Executive Action, One Day After Voting To Sue Obama Over Executive Action

Followed by this:

"Speaker Cruz" Tanks John Boehner's Border Security Bill

You just can make up stuff more ridiculous fantasy than today's GOP reality.

"Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

08/01/2014 05:01 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Or find more asinine links!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 08/01/2014 12:47 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: crankit

The Right is very quiet on this, aren't they...

None of them want to run the story, wonder why?

I was right.
 08/01/2014 01:23 PM

LBLarry

Originally posted by: Cole

Originally posted by: crankit

The Right is very quiet on this, aren't they...

None of them want to run the story, wonder why?

Because the GOP "leadership" is completely fractured. Boehner is totally ineffective, unable to corral is own horses and scared shitless after lil Eric Cantor got bitch slapped in the primary. Canadian Cruz is drunk on teabagger power (as opposed to Boehner's bourbon problem) and tone deaf to the fact that he is leading his party down the path to defeat in 2016.

Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .