Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Conservatives are anti-semetic, are they?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/30/2014 08:08 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/30/2014 08:08 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Nope. Progs are.

Nearly half of Republicans (46 percent) say Israel’s response has been about right while another 19 percent say it has not gone far enough. Only 16 percent think Israel’s response has been excessive. For Democrats, 35 percent say Israel has gone too far while 31 percent says they have responded appropriately. Only 9 percent of Democrats think Israel hasn’t done enough.

Nearly three quarters of Republicans (73 percent) said they sympathize more with Israel than the Palestinians, compared with 45 percent of independents and 44 percent of Democrats.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/07/29/poll-twice-as-many-americans-blame-hamas-for-gaza-violence-than-israel/

I win again.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 07/30/2014 08:11 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

What is strange is that alot of Jewish people are Democrats, and vote for policies that harm them and their homeland. That is crazy but true.

07/30/2014 08:15 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

What is strange is that alot of Jewish people are Democrats, and vote for policies that harm them and their homeland. That is crazy but true.

They have an ongoing fight inside...the cheap side says: "I want something for nothing"...which fights with the realistic side: "If I vote for this bum He's going to actually financially hurt me...and most assuridly will be pro Palestinian..who want to take out my homeland"

Most of the time the cheap side wins!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 07/30/2014 08:33 AM

TeeBirdTim

Joined Forum: 06/14/2013

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo What is strange is that alot of Jewish people are Democrats, and vote for policies that harm them and their homeland. That is crazy but true.
They have an ongoing fight inside...the cheap side says: "I want something for nothing"...which fights with the realistic side: "If I vote for this bum He's going to actually financially hurt me...and most assuridly will be pro Palestinian..who want to take out my homeland" Most of the time the cheap side wins!

LMAO.  What was the title of this thread?

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

07/30/2014 08:45 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I wonder what the folks at Infowars and Stormfront have to say on this matter. 

I wonder what that youtube channel Zeus linked last week has to say about this matter:  First a link to Zeus's thread then a link to the video he urged us strupid progs to watch and two more recent videos from the same channel.

http://www.2ndlight.com/fusetalk/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=160400&enterthread=y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9EhjyU3JU&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hsr3IltZeg&list=UUNpAwV6GlFst1x3jmqCgYbQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N6ZLcoSnlU&list=UUNpAwV6GlFst1x3jmqCgYbQ

07/30/2014 08:47 AM

oneluv

Joined Forum: 06/11/2009

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo What is strange is that alot of Jewish people are Democrats, and vote for policies that harm them and their homeland. That is crazy but true.
They have an ongoing fight inside...the cheap side says: "I want something for nothing"...which fights with the realistic side: "If I vote for this bum He's going to actually financially hurt me...and most assuridly will be pro Palestinian..who want to take out my homeland" Most of the time the cheap side wins!

"the cheap side" .. holy shit you don't even try to hide the fact that you're a bigot anymore do you? LOL!!!!

07/30/2014 08:49 AM

oneluv

Joined Forum: 06/11/2009

On the other hand it doesn't surprise me that a bunch of chickenhawks see nothing wrong with shelling a UN school.

07/30/2014 08:56 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: oneluv

"the cheap side" .. holy shit you don't even try to hide the fact that you're a bigot anymore do you? LOL!!!!

ALL democraps have a 'cheap' side!

They think that they are entitled to 'something for nothing'!

Someone actually pays for that 'free' crap!

You're at the top of the democrap heap!

^These are PROVED facts.
 07/30/2014 08:58 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: TeeBirdTim

Holy crap, Teapap, might want to PM your boy and explain the point of your post as I don't think he understood it.

Anyway, that is some funny shit!  

Having the village idiot around does have its lighter moments!    

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 07/30/2014 09:05 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Bamboo

Originally posted by: TeeBirdTim

Holy crap, Teapap, might want to PM your boy and explain the point of your post as I don't think he understood it.

Anyway, that is some funny shit!  

Having the village idiot around does have its lighter moments!    

ALL democraps have a 'cheap' side!

How exactly do you think Obama got elected in the first place?!?!

They think that they are entitled to 'something for nothing'!

Someone actually pays for that 'free' crap!

The only problem with these specific democraps is that Obama actually hates them and wants Israel gone!

But Obama hates all americans anyway.

Fact!

^These are PROVED facts.
 07/30/2014 09:24 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Blowing up women and children is never the right thing to do.

Hamas and Israel are both in the wrong.

I was right.
 07/30/2014 09:58 AM

Bald Brother

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Cheap was not a reference to Democrats liar. It was in reference to Jews as your 2nd sentence was about the homeland. You are a bigotted anti Christian whose hidden prejudices are routinely exposed by your utter lack of restraint and your deep seeded fears and hatred for all you fail to understand... Which is most things.

Bald Brother

"Surfing is prayer of a high order, the sea a beautiful church, the wave a silent sermon"
Tom Blake
 07/30/2014 10:00 AM

TeeBirdTim

Joined Forum: 06/14/2013

I'm still LMAO.

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

07/30/2014 10:08 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I guess that thread didn't go as planned.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 07/30/2014 02:04 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Standard Christianist bullshit equates support for the current Zionist occupation of Palestine with love of Jews.

The rest of us know better.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 07/30/2014 02:51 PM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

How many rockets would you let be launched at you before you retaliated?

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 07/30/2014 03:06 PM

RustyTruck

Hamas is a collection of cowards. But killing children is never good.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 07/30/2014 03:07 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Hamas is a terrorist organization period. Israel is a country. Judaism is a religion period.

Consider this. You live in a neighborhood with neighbors living on 3 sides of your property. The same neighbor occupies all 3 properties. The neighbor puts up a fence that encroaches on your property. You don't say anything , but become wary of your neighbor. A few years latter you wake up to find that the fence has been moved in more on your property. You are now concerned as your kids have less space to play in and you are having more kids. You speak to your neighbor about this, he does not say anything shrugs his shoulders and you just live with it. One day your brother comes to visit you. You tell him about the neighbor and his actions. Your brother tells you to confront the neighbor and tell him to stop. You do that and your neighbor tells you to go fuck off and moves the fence in closer again.

In exasperation you call your brother . Your brother says that he will take care of it. That night your bro and his buds come over and trample down the fence and shoot up the neighbor hood. Next morning the neighbors call in some friends and start shooting back. This goes on for oh 2000 years or so. Until the neighbor with the encroaching fence makes friends with the biggest badess bully in the hood....and you realize that you are just fucked. ( or not and you just keep getting your ass kicked.)

My advice to the Palestinians.....convert to Judaism.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 07/30/2014 03:17 PM

RustyTruck

Hamas is a collection of cowards. But killing children is never good.

07/30/2014 05:16 PM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Damn Zionist and Christian pigs--they should bow to the muslims, PIC and the ACLU's wishes or be destroyed!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .