Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Same sex marriage coming to Florida finally
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/17/2014 11:40 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 5 6 7 8 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/29/2014 01:13 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: jdbman

Of course the fuck Knut can commit every crime and every sin, with no concern with no worry

Do you really buy into your own crap?

Really?

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 07/29/2014 01:24 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveoIt happens to be abberant behavior in the eyes of Scripture, many people groups and religions.

So is birth control or any other sex act that isn't directly for the purpose of producing offspring. 

If we are defining marriage on religious terms then which religious shall we pick? 

You don't have to be childless as a straight couple, artificial insemination, etc.The point remember? the point is anatomically men and women were made to couple and make babies.

I'm not talking about couples that are childless by accident or nature; that really want to have kids but can't.  I'm talking about couples that are deliberately sterile, e.g. guys that get a vascectomy and deliberately avoid children while engaging in sex.  If you are defining marriage by the Bible then that dude shouldn't be eligible for marriage because the act of sex in that marriage has been rendered un-Godly. 

Edited: 07/29/2014 at 01:31 PM by scombrid
 07/29/2014 02:14 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

You live in sin every day, yet condemn gay people who are born into their sexual type?

I am repentant of my sin and accept Christ as my Lord and Savior.

That's what separates ALL real Christians from the rest of the sinning world.

You don't understand that and that's what makes you an idiot!

Do you know what an idiot is?

Yet you willingly live in sin every day? Is that not what the Bible says?

How are you any different than a gay person, sin is sin.

I was right.
 07/29/2014 04:01 PM

Fish Killer

How are you any different than a gay person, sin is sin.

Maybe you should look up sexual sin and all other sin...in the Bible and answer that one yourself.

When you do let us all know what you find.

:-0

You also do know what 'repentant' means right?

You also do know what a 'Lord' and 'Savior' is right?

When you can answer these three questions....you will know whats up!

^These are PROVED facts.
 07/30/2014 05:07 AM

oneluv

Joined Forum: 06/11/2009

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
Originally posted by: Cole How are you any different than a gay person, sin is sin.
Maybe you should look up sexual sin and all other sin...in the Bible and answer that one yourself. When you do let us all know what you find. :-0 You also do know what 'repentant' means right? You also do know what a 'Lord' and 'Savior' is right? When you can answer these three questions....you will know whats up!

What's up? Well it's that you are the classic false "born again" type! A complete asshole then and now. Just now you occasionally say you're sorry to your landlord upstairs to make it all justified in your screwed up mind!

07/30/2014 05:14 AM

Cole

What's up? Well it's that you are the classic false "born again" type! A complete asshole then and now. Just now you occasionally say you're sorry to your landlord upstairs to make it all justified in your screwed up mind!

Amen!

I was right.
 07/30/2014 05:32 AM

Fish Killer

What's up? Well it's that you are the classic false "born again" type! A complete asshole then and now. Just now you occasionally say you're sorry to your landlord upstairs to make it all justified in your screwed up mind!

Amen!

Sexual Immorality
12 "Everything is permissible for me"--but not everything is beneficial. "Everything is permissible for me"--but I will not be mastered by anything. 13 "Food for the stomach and the stomach for food"--but God will destroy them both. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. 14 By his power God raised the Lord from the dead, and he will raise us also. 15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! 16 Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh." 17 But he who unites himself with the Lord is one with him in spirit. 18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body. 19 Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.

Amen!

Fools!

^These are PROVED facts.
 07/30/2014 05:40 AM

Cole

You are divorced, so you sin against your own body everyday.

How are you better than the next person?

I was right.
 07/30/2014 05:40 AM

Fish Killer

Here is some more for your UN-born again butts!

Bible Verses About Sexual Immorality

Acts 15:29
"You must abstain from eating food offered to idols, from consuming blood or the meat of strangled animals, and from sexual immorality. If you do this, you will do well. Farewell." (NLT)

1 Corinthians 5:1 - 5
It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that is not tolerated even among pagans, for a man has his father's wife. And you are arrogant! Ought you not rather to mourn? Let him who has done this be removed from among you. For though absent in body, I am present in spirit; and as if present, I have already pronounced judgment on the one who did such a thing. When you are assembled in the name of the Lord Jesus and my spirit is present, with the power of our Lord Jesus, you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord. (ESV)

1 Corinthians 5:9 - 11
I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people - not at all meaning the sexually immoral of this world, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world. But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or swindler - not even to eat with such a one. (ESV)

1 Corinthians 6:9 - 11
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. (ESV)

1 Corinthians 10:8
We must not indulge in sexual immorality as some of them did, and twenty-three thousand fell in a single day. (ESV)

Galatians 5:19
When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the results are very clear: sexual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures ... (NLT)

Ephesians 4:19
Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, with a continual lust for more. (NIV)

Ephesians 5:3
Let there be no sexual immorality, impurity, or greed among you. Such sins have no place among God's people. (NLT)

1 Thessalonians 4:3 - 7
God's will is for you to be holy, so stay away from all sexual sin. Then each of you will control his own body and live in holiness and honor - not in lustful passion like the pagans who do not know God and his ways. Never harm or cheat a Christian brother in this matter by violating his wife, for the Lord avenges all such sins, as we have solemnly warned you before. God has called us to live holy lives, not impure lives. (NLT)

1 Peter 4:1 - 3
Since therefore Christ suffered in the flesh, arm yourselves with the same way of thinking, for whoever has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin, so as to live for the rest of the time in the flesh no longer for human passions but for the will of God. For the time that is past suffices for doing what the Gentiles want to do, living in sensuality, passions, drunkenness, orgies, drinking parties, and lawless idolatry. (ESV)

Revelation 2:14 - 16
But I have a few things against you: you have some there who hold the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the sons of Israel, so that they might eat food sacrificed to idols and practice sexual immorality. So also you have some who hold the teaching of the Nicolaitans. Therefore repent. If not, I will come to you soon and war against them with the sword of my mouth. (ESV)

Revelation 2:20
But I have this against you, that you tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess and is teaching and seducing my servants to practice sexual immorality and to eat food sacrificed to idols. (ESV)

Revelation 2:21 - 23
I gave her time to repent, but she refuses to repent of her sexual immorality. Behold, I will throw her onto a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her I will throw into great tribulation, unless they repent of her works, and I will strike her children dead. And all the churches will know that I am he who searches mind and heart, and I will give to each of you according to your works. (ESV)

^These are PROVED facts.
 07/30/2014 05:42 AM

Fish Killer

You are divorced, so you sin against your own body everyday.
How are you better than the next person?

You don't read very well.

You should try a reading 101 class for beginners.

^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .