Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: 10 Failures on the Growing List of Those Who Can't Pass 'Name a Hillary Accomplishment' Challenge
Topic Summary: And you progs want to put her in the most powerful position in the WORLD!!! Morons!
Created On: 04/23/2014 03:19 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/23/2014 03:19 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

10 Failures on the Growing List of Those Who Can't Pass 'Name a Hillary Accomplishment' Challenge
By Kyle Becker 5 hours ago

Do you have what it takes to pass the "name a Hillary accomplishment challenge"? The list of those who have flubbed it is growing.

America Rising:

1. Andrew Sullivan notes how Hillary's own supporters struggle to name an accomplishment from her time as Secretary of State

2. Lanny Davis - Hillary's achievement was being "the most popular woman in the world"

3. Susan Glasser in Politico describes how not even a Clinton "ardent defender" can name a "signal accomplishment at the State Department to her name"

4. Huffington Post's Sam Stein noted how Clinton supporters have told him "nothing shines brightly" in Clinton's State Department record

5. James Rosen in the Washingtonian - Clinton's "legacy is thin"

6. Politico's Maggie Haberman on the Hugh Hewitt show - Clinton was not "a key factor" in "the issues that are the hottest right now, globally"

7. MSNBC's Chuck Todd - is "there a one big crowning achievement where you see her right there and then in a crisis moment as Secretary of State, especially compared to, for instance, John Kerry"

8. Current State Department spokesperson Jen Psaki

9. Former State Department official David Gordon -"great weakness was avoiding serious diplomacy"

And finally...the candidate herself...

10. Hillary herself, who, at the Women of the World 2014 Summit in New York City on April 3, 2014, struggled to list concrete accomplishments during her tenure as Secretary of State.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 04/23/2014 05:01 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

not a prog. not a conservo. will not vote for her. but,
hill a reeeeee will be president.
FACT!
 04/24/2014 04:54 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Ask 100 people on the street to name one previous secretary of state.

I was right.
 04/24/2014 05:50 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Ask 100 people on the street to 'Name a Hillary Accomplishment' ...

04/24/2014 05:50 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: sandi not a prog. not a conservo. will not vote for her. but, hill a reeeeee will be president. FACT!

Not so fast. Below is an actual picture of the amount of baggage Shrill Hill brings to the table:

Remember, it ain't over til the fat lady sings and we aren't talking about this one.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 04/24/2014 07:34 AM

Tomkat

Joined Forum: 12/06/2003

all i know is that hilary has a knack for speaking like a black woman when she is giving a speech in the deep south....LOL

"Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each" - Henry David Thoreau
 04/24/2014 08:03 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Hillary Clinton Legacy:

First woman President of the greatest country in the world!

Tea Party legacy:

Laughing stock, pariah, meaningless footnote.

04/24/2014 08:42 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Hillary Clinton Legacy: First woman President of the greatest country in the world! Tea Party legacy: Laughing stock, pariah, meaningless footnote.

The Tea Party is a figment of your imagination. It is just the next installment of far left scapegoats for them to blame their failures on. If you want to know what is really funny about the Tea Party, it would have to be that the Tea Party has no headquarters, no membership, and no structure, yet leftist extremists like to blame all the problems of the world on a handful of senior citizens. It is easier to blame them than to accept that certain ideas and projects are just failures. The only thing that the right blames Occupy and similar groups for is making NYC smell worse and maybe some random crimes committed at their rallies.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 04/24/2014 08:53 AM

eibla

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Please. Your slicing semantics there, any clear thinking person knows the Tea Party movement is composed of a loose affiliation of national and local groups that determine their own platforms and agendas without central leadership. That said, when these certain groups and campaign contributors (i.e. Koch brothers) support batshit crazy politicians like Michelle Bachmann and Jim De Mint it's not to scapegoat them, but to defeat their batshit crazy "principles". These "principles" are largely based on greed.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness -
John Kenneth Galbraith
 04/24/2014 10:00 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: eibla

Please. Your slicing semantics there, any clear thinking person knows the Tea Party movement is composed of a loose affiliation of national and local groups that determine their own platforms and agendas without central leadership. That said, when these certain groups and campaign contributors (i.e. Koch brothers) support batshit crazy politicians like Michelle Bachmann and Jim De Mint it's not to scapegoat them, but to defeat their batshit crazy "principles". These "principles" are largely based on greed.

Where you been chicken crap old lying codger?

Maybe you can list Billary Clintons achievements to date!

^These are PROVED facts.
 04/24/2014 10:04 AM

eibla

^^^^ Ya right. Many on here know me personally...and exactly zero know you personally, nor want to. It's been proven that you're nothing more than a skirt hiding coward who's only retort is: "I'll call the cops on you."

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness -
John Kenneth Galbraith
 04/24/2014 10:21 AM

Fish Killer

^^^^ Ya right. Many on here know me personally...and exactly zero know you personally, nor want to. It's been proven that you're nothing more than a skirt hiding coward who's only retort is: "I'll call the cops on you."

Liar!

That's not my only retort.

Fact!

Come on over and see what 'present' I have for you!

You'll find out in a split second that in fact I'm no coward.

^These are PROVED facts.
 04/24/2014 10:49 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

only on the internet then,

a real man in real life?

LOL

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 04/24/2014 11:08 AM

TeeBirdTim

Joined Forum: 06/14/2013

If you keep prodding eibla like that, maybe you should go to his house.  All I know is that he lives somewhere around Seagull.

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

04/25/2014 06:52 AM

itsnoelb

Joined Forum: 09/11/2011

NO Bush, NO Clinton.  Pick from a new gene pool.  PLZ.

Trying to think of something new

04/25/2014 06:58 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

TNO Bush, NO Clinton. Pick from a new gene pool. PLZ.ext

There is a lot of merit to this.

I have been saying for awhile that Mrs Clinton may not even run. With the repugs split due to the tp influence, old Joe may sneak in.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 04/25/2014 07:27 AM

eibla

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
Originally posted by: eibla ^^^^ Ya right. Many on here know me personally...and exactly zero know you personally, nor want to. It's been proven that you're nothing more than a skirt hiding coward who's only retort is: "I'll call the cops on you."
Liar! That's not my only retort. Fact! Come on over and see what 'present' I have for you! You'll find out in a split second that in fact I'm no coward.
Being the George Zimmerman type coward that you are it will be a handgun. But yeah, I surf Seagull Park fairly regularly when it's decent. I'm easy to spot, gray (almost white) haired guy riding a yellow longboard. Come up to me unarmed and call me an ass to my face. I'll be unarmed for sure. You can even act first, I'm not a skirt hiding pussy like you and I won't call the cops.

John Kenneth Galbraith
 04/25/2014 07:30 AM

eibla

Off the top of your head, name one accomplishment of Condoleeza Rice?

John Kenneth Galbraith
 04/25/2014 07:34 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Liar!

That's not my only retort.

Fact!

Come on over and see what 'present' I have for you!

You'll find out in a split second that in fact I'm no coward.

Being the George Zimmerman type coward that you are it will be a handgun. But yeah, I surf Seagull Park fairly regularly when it's decent. I'm easy to spot, gray (almost white) haired guy riding a yellow longboard. Come up to me unarmed and call me an ass to my face. I'll be unarmed for sure. You can even act first, I'm not a skirt hiding pussy like you and I won't call the cops.

Nope!

You clearly said you would meet me ANYWHERE!

You never showed up.

Coward!

^These are PROVED facts.
 04/25/2014 07:36 AM

Fish Killer

Off the top of your head, name one accomplishment of Condoleeza Rice?

She won't be running for the most powerful position in the world.

Your logic sucks....but we knew that.

Chicken Crap Moron!

^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .