Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Top Ten Questions To Ask A Liberal
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/13/2014 03:43 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/13/2014 03:43 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Top Ten Questions To Ask A Liberal
By Brian Anderson on April 12, 2014 Subscribe to Brian Anderson's Feed

To say that I don't understand liberals would be an understatement. It's not just that I disagree with them on everything; I can't even comprehend where they are coming from. It's inconceivable to me that a person could think the way a liberal does. In an effort to gain some insight into the liberal mind, I've compiled this list of questions I hope one of them can answer:

10. How many people should we let into this country? Liberals want amnesty for the 11-20 million illegal aliens currently living in America. Let's say that happens, then what? Do we grant amnesty to the next 20 million illegals that come looking for a better life? There are over 7 billion people on the planet, most of which would certainly have a better life if they moved to the US. I'll ask again: how many of these people should we let immigrate to our country?

9. How are rules that apply equally to everyone discriminatory and racist? Liberals say that everything from the justice system to education is racist. They whine that voting laws that apply to everyone equally are somehow discriminatory. Why? I have no idea. If everyone is playing by the same rules there is no disputing that the playing field is level.

8. How are rules that only apply to one group of people not discriminatory and racist? Affirmative Action set quotas for minorities in hiring and college admissions. Obama's My Brother's Keeper program gives funds and opportunities to people of color. There are literally hundreds of liberal programs available to minorities only. Do not disadvantaged white people deserve the same help?

7. Do you know what a pyramid scheme is? Wikipedia tells us: A pyramid scheme is an unsustainable business model that involves promising participants payment or services, primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, rather than supplying any real investment or sale of products or services to the public. The people at the bottom of the pyramid do all of the paying and never reap any benefits. Sounds an awful lot like ObamaCare, doesn't it? In the private sector a pyramid scheme is fraud but when the government does it it's called progress.

6. Why is it okay to kill unborn children but wrong to kill convicted murderers? Liberals love abortion but hate the death penalty. Seems a little hypocritical since both involve the taking of a human life. The only difference is, unborn children haven't viciously murdered anyone. Why do liberals deem the life of a killer more important that that of an innocent child?

5. How does stagnating growth stimulate the economy? High taxes and needless regulations are two things liberal lawmakers can't get enough of. They are also the two things that hurt business growth the most. I don't know if the libs are aware of this, but businesses are those things that give people jobs. When people have jobs, they have money to spend. Our economy grows when more people have jobs and spend money. This is not my opinion; it's a fact.

4. Does it make sense to do the same thing over and over and expect a different result? The social safety net, which includes welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, and a whole host of liberal entitlements, has failed in its stated goal to pull people out of poverty. Instead, these programs have had the opposite effect, creating generations of people that are utterly dependant on government handouts. If these programs don't work, why should we continue them? Do liberals think that they're bound to work eventually? Even worse, they want to expand these failed programs. Now that really is the definition of insanity.

3. How will punishing law-abiding people stop criminals from breaking the law? Every liberal gun control law either passed or proposed places arbitrary restrictions on law-abiding citizens. These laws don't apply to criminals because, by their very nature, they don't follow laws. If someone is going to commit a murder or assault, do you think they care if their weapon of choice isn't compliant to the local ordinance? No one has ever said, "I was going to rob that liquor store but the only gun I have holds more than seven rounds and that's illegal in New York."

2. How can you count to ten if you skip the number two? The first ten amendments of the US Constitution are known as the Bill Of Rights. These enumerated rights were laid down by our Founding Fathers because they felt each of them was essential to ensure we live in a free society. Liberals are enamored with all of them except the 2nd, which guarantees our right to keep and bear arms. They say all of the other amendments confer individual rights, yet claim the 2nd Amendment is a collective right that allows only the government to possess arms. Why would the Framers list 9 individual rights, and one government right? Liberals also don't seem to understand that the 2nd Amendment protects all the others. Tyrants can't take speech and voting rights away from an armed populace.

1. Why was George W. Bush a bad President but Barack Obama is a good one? To liberals, George W. Bush was the Devil incarnate. Their biggest beefs were the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the bank bailout, and Guantanamo Bay torture. When Obama took office he escalated the war in Afghanistan, gave even bigger bailouts, and after 5 years in office still hasn't closed Guantanamo Bay. On top of that, Obama ignores the Constitution, spies on every single American, kills women and children with drone strikes, and has saddled the country with a health care law that will bankrupt the middle class and require an insurance company bailout of epic proportions. I'd say, even to liberals, Bush Jr. looks pretty good by comparison.

I know we occasionally get some liberal trolls here on Downtrend. Instead of making a snide comment from the comfort and anonymity of your mom's basement, why doesn't one of you try to answer these questions? If the answers make sense, maybe I'll come over to the dark side.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 04/13/2014 03:52 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

if conservos and libs are the same, why are you always whining about libs?
please whine about conservos for a while. you sound like dripping water...isgust;
 04/13/2014 04:28 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

1-10

Childish crap.

I was right.
 04/14/2014 04:45 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole
1-10
Childish crap.

Won't answer them, will ya.

Thought so!

^These are PROVED facts.
 04/14/2014 05:01 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Childish crap not worth the effort.

I was right.
 04/14/2014 05:08 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

Childish crap not worth the effort.

Not for about 70% of this country.

You don't have any legitimate answers.

But we knew that.

^These are PROVED facts.
 04/14/2014 06:24 AM

eibla

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

You have THAT completely backwards. Some of those mean something to 30% of the country. Which happens to coincide with the percentage of paranoid conservos in this country.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness -
John Kenneth Galbraith
 04/14/2014 06:25 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: eibla

You have THAT completely backwards. Some of those mean something to 30% of the country. Which happens to coincide with the percentage of paranoid conservos in this country.

A

^These are PROVED facts.
 04/14/2014 06:27 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: eibla

Awwwww....LQQK!

It's the chicken crap no show!

Nope!

It's not backward.....

A lot of democraps want to know now too!

They have finally figured out that Obama and crew SUCKS!

Did you know that ObamaGirl burned her Obama shirt?

Fool!

^These are PROVED facts.
 04/14/2014 08:12 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Well I want the death penalty for all crime that deliberately attacks another person, including property crime.  I want a very high standard of evidence required to prove guilt but I think we should kill all thieves, rapists, murderers...

Not sure how that plays into FKs little fantasy narrative. 

Funny your statement on the 2nd Amendment.  I'd ask conservatives why the 2nd Amendment is the only individual right that they feel cannot be violated by any level of government.  It's cool with conservatives if the City/County/State violates 1,or 3-10 because STATES RIGHTS.  But you pass a city ordinance that violates the 2nd and the conservative will turn and run right into those damned activist courts and get some activist judge to use the power of the federal government to protect the individual. Funny that. 

That's enough fun with that list.  Next spam.

04/14/2014 08:17 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: scombrid

Well I want the death penalty for all crime that deliberately attacks another person, including property crime.  I want a very high standard of evidence required to prove guilt but I think we should kill all thieves, rapists, murderers...

All democraps would be put to death.

^These are PROVED facts.
 04/14/2014 08:20 AM

Fish Killer

"It's cool with conservatives if the City/County/State violates 1,or 3-10 because STATES RIGHTS."

Where/when did you invent this crap?

Do you usually spew feces from your mouth on a daily basis?

^These are PROVED facts.
 04/14/2014 11:33 AM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Originally posted by: scombrid

All democraps would be put to death.

What the fuck? You simple mind stump.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 04/14/2014 12:31 PM

Zeus

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

They seem like very good questions to me.  They could be the foundation for a very meaningful and intellectual debate, if such a thing were possible here.  If we were to be  honest with ourselves, we'd all also know full well those questions mean everything to everyone in this country.

I have noted in my many years of asking similar questions to those with opposing views, the response is always the same.  Its always a defensive and demeaning personal attack in an attempt to degrade the other party so as to avoid having to provide an honest answer.  That is just plain destructive behavior that is undefendable.  Joe Biden's attempted debate with Paul Ryan was a classic example and it was a 3 Stooges level of fail on Joe's part.

I mean do you all ever listen to yourselves?  Don't you see how predictive and illogical you come across?  If the questions are childish, surely you can muster a reasonable rebuttal, especailly since you indicate a child could.  Or does the pipper control your dance so well you can't brake a step?

Now, I'll admit FK is no better, and a parliamentary debate with him would be impossible.  In fact, that last comment was clearly within the relm of a Baker Act.

04/14/2014 12:39 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Bamboo

Now, I'll admit FK is no better, and a parliamentary debate with him would be impossible.  In fact, that last comment was clearly within the relm of a Baker Act.

The Fk'er is a troll. 

Nothing more, nothing less.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 04/14/2014 12:46 PM

TeeBirdTim

Joined Forum: 06/14/2013

Or does the pipper control your dance so well you can't brake a step?

WTF does that even mean?

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

04/14/2014 12:56 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: Zeus  They could be the foundation for a very meaningful and intellectual debate,

If they weren't presented by a troll that lacks any interest in debate and if those questions weren't already worded as if assuming answers on the part of the straw-liberal.

Example:

If you want to discuss or debate the relative merits or lack thereof you don't approach the discussion as:

4. Does it make sense to do the same thing over and over and expect a different result? The social safety net, which includes welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, and a whole host of liberal entitlements, has failed in its stated goal to pull people out of poverty. Instead, these programs have had the opposite effect, creating generations of people that are utterly dependant on government handouts. If these programs don't work, why should we continue them? Do liberals think that they're bound to work eventually? Even worse, they want to expand these failed programs. Now that really is the definition of insanity.

Not if you want debate as opposed to just writing a bullet list for mass distribution by the faithful.

No if you want debate you should ask the person what benefit there is to the social safety net and then debate the points.  What does the safety net accomplish or not?  What happens if it is eliminated? etc...  You don't declare victory and your opponent insane before the debate even starts if you want discussion. 

04/14/2014 12:58 PM

early eye

Joined Forum: 01/28/2006

More fab 4 teaparty GOP b.s. Why answer question that only MORONS ask thought I'd steal a term you would understand ..
 04/14/2014 12:58 PM

TeeBirdTim

Joined Forum: 06/14/2013

It's a good strategy for the intellectually dishonest.  Be off-putting and then claim no one wants to think or talk.

Yeah.  No one wants to talk to YOU.

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

04/14/2014 01:00 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: Fish Killer How does stagnating growth stimulate the economy?

Guess what drastic spending cuts do to growth?

High taxes

Most liberal economists don't favor tax hikes during economic down turns genious.

Why is it that conservative deficit hawks only get all bent about the deficit when the economy tanks which happens to be the worst time to try to correct the deficit when you are concerned with growth?  Are they insane? 

and needless regulations .

Yeah, Damned Clean Air and Clean Water Acts.  Totally senseless.  We need to be more like China so we can compete better with China for third world manufacturing jobs. 

Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .