Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Adios Hellfire and Tomahawk.
Topic Summary: The PiC's continuing effort to destroy our military.
Created On: 03/25/2014 07:26 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/26/2014 04:06 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

We could all have healthcare and free college instead

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 09/24/2014 06:51 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

So, hear that we, launched 45 Tomahawk against Syria. The normal people on this forum need to read the progs's posts to see exactly how stupid they really are. It's good for a laugh at how wrong these morons are all the time. We conservatives were, of course, right again.

I :heart; Q
 09/24/2014 07:07 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: WG

current rate?

who are we firing tomahawks at these days?

Syria....MORON!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/25/2014 06:37 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Back when I posted that?
You dishonest piece of shit.

Of course we use the weapons in our arsenal.
Doesn't mean we keep buying them, we develop and buy new ones.

This whole thread is so stupid.
Conservatives are of course so wrong again, and they know it.
yet they continue to display their unreasonable hate for our President and our country with no shame

despicable and laughable at the same time.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 09/25/2014 06:50 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: WG Back when I posted that? You dishonest piece of shit. Of course we use the weapons in our arsenal. Doesn't mean we keep buying them, we develop and buy new ones. This whole thread is so stupid. Conservatives are of course so wrong again, and they know it. yet they continue to display their unreasonable hate for our President and our country with no shame despicable and laughable at the same time.

It is laughable, alright. We are laughing at you. That's what's going to happen to you when you defend the PiC. Defending the idiocy that he pumps out is going to make you a joke, which you have accomplished.

09/25/2014 07:38 AM

WG

Glad you are enjoying yourself.
Strange humor, in your world though,
Must be painful.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 09/25/2014 07:38 AM

eibla

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: WG Back when I posted that? You dishonest piece of shit. Of course we use the weapons in our arsenal. Doesn't mean we keep buying them, we develop and buy new ones. This whole thread is so stupid. Conservatives are of course so wrong again, and they know it. yet they continue to display their unreasonable hate for our President and our country with no shame despicable and laughable at the same time.

It is laughable, alright. We are laughing at you. That's what's going to happen to you when you defend the PiC. Defending the idiocy that he pumps out is going to make you a joke, which you have accomplished.

The only joke here are the conservatic "policies" that landed us in this middle east quagmire in the first place. Conservatics show zero aptitude for changing strategy when unexpected circumstances inevitably arrive. They are so stubbornly convinced that they're correct that they're willing to drag the country in the sewer in vain attempts to discredit ANY idea that's positive for this country unless it's come from their camp. So far, EXTREMELY FEW positive ideas have come from them.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness -
John Kenneth Galbraith
 09/25/2014 07:55 AM

WG

Ah now I see where this is coming from.I tried to to research Tomahawk inventories and replacement plans, and Google presented me with a smorgasbord of chicken hawk hysteria from all around the crazy wing-nut inter webs. This is the latest talking point issued to the "hate our President crowd".

Funny.

Did find one good article though in a real journalistic source quoting a retired General who thought that the replacement missile was a real boondoggle, and that even at $1.41 million a pop, the Tomahawk was a bargain that we should just buy a few more of, vs spending billions on a replacement.

If your really are the sort of military equipment wonk who wants to discuss weapons inventories, a good place to start might be here:"
http://lewis.armscontrolwonk.com

But of course if you do look at the real numbers, and see how much the inventory has grown, your entire premise is shown to be even more ludicrous.

Have a good laugh at that.
I did.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 09/25/2014 08:06 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

I thought a tomahawk was in the $550k range?

Conservo wingnut teabaggin freaks have zero cred. Proven daily right here on this 2L surf forum.

Point being is that islamofacists have been around since about 700 ad or so. They are not going away. I don't even think you can call it war. War has historically been between nation states. The only questions that remain are: where and how do you want to fight them. Hopefully we learned from 911 that it is better to fight them there rather than here. ON the how : Stand off weapons? boots on the ground? who else can we get to realize that this is just not OUR problem?

Its a damn good thing that chickenhawk flip floppers aint running the show.

Imagine if the bushwacker was prez today...err..r " yehaw we gonna get 'em dead or alive.....oh fuck it lets invade Venezuela instead....."

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.

Edited: 09/25/2014 at 08:13 AM by jdbman
 09/25/2014 08:32 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: jdbman

I thought a tomahawk was in the $550k range?
....."

Your chickenhawk price tag is from 1999, fool.

Why don't you even get it in the same decade?

The real truth is that prog statist democraps have no cred!

Fact!

"The cost of the Tomahawk has long been an issue. The Navy, according to a public fact sheet on its website, places the price tag of a Block IV missile at $569,000, but that's in fiscal year 1999 dollars. However, Rob Koon, a spokesman for the Navy, on Wednesday placed the current price tag at $1.41 million."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...e_n_840365.html

^^^^This price was BACK in 2011!!!^^^^^

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/25/2014 09:52 AM

eibla

Conservatics are so jaded as to think ANY politician has control over what new weapons systems are instituted. The big corporations who stand to make billions on these systems are the ones pulling the strings. They throw enough "campaign contributions" at the politicos (Mostly GOP ones) and their systems get selected. The Conservatic Supreme Court Citizens United decision made it even easier for them to get their way. Ya know that supposed "Freedom of Speech" decision. Where only those who have the most gold are free to speak to their Reps.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness -
John Kenneth Galbraith
 09/25/2014 10:16 AM

jdbman

Yea, guess those tomahawks just cost too much, no can do. Guess that means that all you chicken hawk, conservo freaks need to put down that fork, get your fat asses in shape and head down to the recruiting office. Since teabaggers can't afford tomahawks you gotta go do the work. Better get bigger body bags.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 09/25/2014 11:04 AM

tpapablo

I have made fools out of you progs again. That makes me happy. Today is a good day.

09/25/2014 11:10 AM

crankit

The main reason we are there is Slickwilly was interested in a hummer than the multiple opportunities (documented) to get Binladen!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 09/25/2014 11:28 AM

WG

Yep I remember that.
Bin Laden was in Iraq planning 9/11 with Saddam Hussein, and making him WMDs
That''s why we are in Iraq.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 09/25/2014 11:34 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: WG The A-10 was built for a European Tank war that never happened. Some might say that was because we had lot's of stuff like the A-10. Either way, it's not what we need now. probably also becoming true for Tomahawk and Hell-fire. I've scoured the military blogs and news sites for a hint of this pending debacle, but of course it's non news. Just more America hate bouncing around inside the bubble.

WG is on a roll lately. First global warming, then "we don't need the Tomahawk," and now this.

The Pentagon is deploying 300 airmen and 12 A-10 combat jets to the Middle East in early October, according to the Indiana Air National Guard.

http://moelane.com/2014/09/23/a-10-warthog-iraq-syria/

Good thing WG isn't in military procurement. We be bowing toward the East by now if he had been.

09/25/2014 12:21 PM

jdbman

The Pentagon is deploying 300 airmen and 12 A-10 combat jets to the Middle East in early October, according to the Indiana Air National Guard
tampon

You chickenhawks should try and stick to things you have some knowledge of. ( no idea what that is...maybe like restaurant fires or something..)

You have made no point, but be clear. That some of the hardware we have is as good now as it ever was. B-52 for example.

That A-10 is a perfect example. Wonder if some of the older pilots are still around , like KC.

These are perfect for close air support. So lets say some of our allies are dealing with those ISIL aholes and they need some help. Freaking A10 comes in...problem solved

09/25/2014 12:38 PM

WG

http://thehill.com/policy/defe...2-a-10s-to-middle-east

I guess as long as you control airspace. Still, these are pretty vulnerable to shoulder fired missiles. I wonder where they are going?

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 09/26/2014 11:49 AM

tpapablo

09/26/2014 11:51 AM

WG

"The Press" LOL

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Adios Hellfire and Tomahawk.

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .