Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Soooo...you MORONS don't think there is a war on Christmas?
Topic Summary: Fools!
Created On: 12/17/2013 05:29 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/17/2013 08:56 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: Sharktower it's bigoted because it's simplistic.  it's bigoted because it's attached to a convenient label.  take any "monkey," apply the same conditions, and any religion can light the fuse.  

Don't care. I hope all the radical islamists in this world drive their camels into telephone poles at max speed. I hope their suicided bombs go off prematurely, so that they only kill themselves, and that all of their virgins look just like their own moms. They suck and being PC is gay.

Anyway, Miker's comparison of "self righteous christians", who hurt his feelings, to radical islamists, who decapitate people, is f'ng stupid.

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden

Edited: 12/17/2013 at 09:06 AM by Sniper
 12/17/2013 09:03 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 12/17/2013 09:10 AM

Fish Killer

^These are PROVED facts.
 12/17/2013 09:12 AM

Sharktower

Joined Forum: 03/19/2004

who said anything about being PC?

fish killer, you gonna chime in here and explain how you fell for another internet hoax?  

we are they, they are us -- Thich Nhat Hanh

12/17/2013 09:32 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Originally posted by: Sniper  Anyway, Miker's comparison of "self righteous christians", who hurt his feelings, to radical islamists, who decapitate people, is f'ng stupid.

My comparison was spot on by the way. Of course if you were thinking clearly, it would be quite obvious to you that I wasn't comparing decapitations to bible thumping.

Like I said, too easy.

12/17/2013 09:45 AM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: Sniper

Originally posted by: miker

Why is it that some self righteous christians think it is perfectly acceptable to throw their religious beliefs in everyone's faces only to get up in arms when people with different beleifs do it to them. No better than radical islamics.

What? I don't go to church but hearing someone say "Merry Christmas" or looking at a nativity scene, is not the same as having someone blow themselves up at a local coffee shop or burn pictures of our President while screaming "death to America" and throwing their shoes all over the place. I might not be religious but I still respect tradition and understand that this country was founded by Christians and the majority of the people here are Christians. Comparing the Christians in this country who might make you feel bad because they are "judging" you to the monkeys in the Middle East that are blowing themselves up in cafes so they can rape their 72 virgins in their awesome suicide bomber space jam, in the sky, just makes you sound fucking stupid.

EASY SNAPPER. Jesus was one of those "Middle Eastern Monkeys".

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 12/17/2013 09:55 AM

Sniper

I said radical islamists were monkeys, not Middle Easterners.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

12/17/2013 12:45 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Nobody likes "radical" anything. Radical Christians or Muslims both suck.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 12/17/2013 12:49 PM

miker

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Nobody likes "radical" anything. Radical Christians or Muslims both suck.

12/17/2013 02:40 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Nobody likes "radical" anything. Radical Christians or Muslims both suck.

Why do you guys feel the need to make it look like "radical" Christianity and "radical Islam are on an equal moral playing field? That is just bullshit. I can name about 20 muslim countries off the top of my head that I would be an idiot to visit unless I want to risk being killed or imprisoned by muslim extremists. What countries can people of any other religion say that about? What Christian countries can you think of that a muslim person would have to worry about getting their head cut off by Christians, if they were to visit? This isn't an us vs. them discussion. This is just reality. If you honestly think that "radical" Christians are just as dangerous as "radical" islamists right now then you are delusional. Take a trip to Pakistan or Afghanistan and see if they treat you any differently than any other infidel, just because you sympathize with them. If I have to choose between having some guy tell me I'm going to hell and a smelly wizard trying to seperate my head from my body, I'll take the guy yelling at me and telling me I'm going to hell. I could care less what they say. It is much harder to ignore a guy sawing your head off.

Edited: 12/17/2013 at 02:51 PM by Sniper
 12/17/2013 03:03 PM

Sharktower

Joined Forum: 03/19/2004

radical christianity and radical islam are both great producers of sheep.  islam has the special characteristic of being a great motivator towards violence under the auspices of holy war.

but religion is one just one tool for manipulation.  poverty and class struggle work great too.  of the most dangerous (by murder rate) cities worldwide, most are in areas where the majority of people are catholic.  in some of those places, money and drugs work the same way jihad works for religions fanatics.  

we are they, they are us -- Thich Nhat Hanh

12/17/2013 04:33 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Nobody likes "radical" anything. Radical Christians or Muslims both suck.

Why do you guys feel the need to make it look like "radical" Christianity and "radical Islam are on an equal moral playing field? That is just bullshit. I can name about 20 muslim countries off the top of my head that I would be an idiot to visit unless I want to risk being killed or imprisoned by muslim extremists. What countries can people of any other religion say that about? What Christian countries can you think of that a muslim person would have to worry about getting their head cut off by Christians, if they were to visit? This isn't an us vs. them discussion. This is just reality. If you honestly think that "radical" Christians are just as dangerous as "radical" islamists right now then you are delusional. Take a trip to Pakistan or Afghanistan and see if they treat you any differently than any other infidel, just because you sympathize with them. If I have to choose between having some guy tell me I'm going to hell and a smelly wizard trying to seperate my head from my body, I'll take the guy yelling at me and telling me I'm going to hell. I could care less what they say. It is much harder to ignore a guy sawing your head off.

Bullshit, go up to Mississippi and profess your faith in Mohammed. The only reason Muslims aren't lynched is because we have a strong secular Federal Government that will arrest you or shoot you dead right now. It wasn't always that way, and it might not be in the future if the far right is successful in overthrowing democracy in the US.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

12/17/2013 04:41 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Fish wanker posts a hoax as gospel, then replies with photos of guns and ammo?

Baker Act time?

I was right.
 12/17/2013 05:17 PM

Fish Killer

Bull Crap!

^These are PROVED facts.
 12/17/2013 08:38 PM

miker

Originally posted by: Sharktower radical christianity and radical islam are both great producers of sheep.  islam has the special characteristic of being a great motivator towards violence under the auspices of holy war.

but religion is one just one tool for manipulation.  poverty and class struggle work great too.  of the most dangerous (by murder rate) cities worldwide, most are in areas where the majority of people are catholic.  in some of those places, money and drugs work the same way jihad works for religions fanatics.  

Sniper... pay very close attention. You may learn something.

12/18/2013 05:55 AM

RustyTruck

FEAR

12/18/2013 06:02 AM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

What is the point of the guns and ammo photos? Bitch has lost it. if he ever had it.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 12/18/2013 06:29 AM

RustyTruck

It makes him feel better about his micropenis.

12/18/2013 06:46 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Sharktower radical christianity and radical islam are both great producers of sheep.  islam has the special characteristic of being a great motivator towards violence under the auspices of holy war.

Please do explain. I'm waiting to hear all about how the Catholics are just as dangerous as jihadists. I didn't realize that the Catholic church was targeting Muslims, Hindus, and Bhuddists. Just curious but how much do Muslims and Atheists contribute to charitable causes, when compared to Christians? Do enlighten me. This should be good.

12/18/2013 08:24 AM

miker

Please do explain. I'm waiting to hear all about how the Catholics are just as dangerous as jihadists. I didn't realize that the Catholic church was targeting Muslims, Hindus, and Bhuddists. Just curious but how much do Muslims and Atheists contribute to charitable causes, when compared to Christians? Do enlighten me. This should be good.

You and I seem to be having a different conversation. I am not sure if it is due to defensiveness, blindness, lack of reading, or inability to comprehend on your end.

I also didn't say anything about Catholics did I? Kind of funny how you mentioned them though. On that note, the new pope is bring hope for the religion to finally come out of the stone age and into the modern era.

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .