Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: CMA Fest
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/08/2018 06:14 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/08/2018 06:14 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I'm not going to pay the prices they're getting to get in but, I am going to go down town today and poke around. Yesterday this hotel filled up with folks going to the shows. You can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting something "CMA".

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 06/09/2018 05:41 AM

dingpatch

OK, wow! Downtown Old Nashville is hopping! Thousands and thousands of people walking along Broadway. Every Honky Tonk is jam packed and blasting live music. Them country girls with their tattered denim short shorts and cowboy boots and hats is rocking my mind!

Dora Hates You
 06/12/2018 05:32 AM

dingpatch

I decided to take another hit for the team and went back downtown Saturday afternoon. Even more people than Friday. Took a look around and searched out Coyote Ugly. Had a couple beers at the bar and watched the girls dance on the bar. So, as a result; Been there, Done that.

Left Coyote and went back up Broadway, poking my nose into a couple various places along my way. The main take away: It seems that 95% of the places, including Coyote, are dives. Well actually not dives, they are worn down dumps aspiring to be dives!

Dora Hates You
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .