Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: fried flounder:
Topic Summary: bad for the heart-good for the soul
Created On: 10/10/2017 06:51 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/10/2017 06:51 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Nothing new, and don't have the specifics but you'll get the idea!

(fish)Cut flounder into 3-4 inch pieces, while about .25 inch oil is getting hot.

(wet stuff)In a bowl combine dump a good amount of hot sauce of choice, and a smidge of mayo and stir(thickens the sauce).

(dry stuff)In a large zip top bag crush a sleeve of Ritz crackers and add a good bit of everglades "heat", pound it real hard to piss off everyone in the house-be sure to make a good commotion.

(action)Flop the flounder in the wet mix and mush it around until coated, then doing a couple pieces at a time, drop them in the bag(try to drop them straight into crumbs and don't let them slime up the sides of bag or you waste dry stuff-you want it to stick to fish not bag) and shake it real good.

(more action)Carefully place a few pieces at a time in the hot oil, extra careful if not wearing a shirt....

(almost there)After about a min or until edges brown flip gently, after another min place on paper towels to dry.

(final touches) I dip in datil pepper sauce, tons of good ones but I like "Datl do it" and a nice cold blue ribbon beer!

Careful its so good if put a piece on your head your tongue will slap your brain out trying to get it!

-------------------------
I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .