Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Rogue River Taproom
Topic Summary: Go!
Created On: 07/27/2017 08:30 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/27/2017 08:30 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

TATTOO74

Joined Forum: 10/26/2005

Just went here the other day. They don't have their signs up yet, so it's difficult to find. They are in the Pizza Hut Plaza where the new Duncan Donuts just went up in Indialantic in the South side of the plaza where Buri was. The place is very good. Had the Devils on horseback (porkbelly) app. which was very good and then followed it up with their Bulgogi bowl, marinated with sliced beef which was also very good. As far as beers I had the Tijuana Boobjob which was a limited edition and prob gone by now. They have plenty of other craft beers on tap as well. Give this place a try!
 07/27/2017 09:34 AM

Central Floridave

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Thanks for the review. I'll check it out one of these days.
 07/29/2017 03:14 PM

pompano

Joined Forum: 01/06/2005

pick a very non-busy time.  

I've been three times (it's in my hood). They were working through their tap system and had much trouble with it foaming.   The one barmaid just couldn't get us a properly poured pint.  I was going to ask her if she knew what Aussies did to barmaids that did poorly poured pints, but hey, they are still working through things.  I got the deconstructed BLT, and besides the yolk being rock hard, it was average.  It wasn't the legit chef at the helm at that point.  I'll give them a month and go back.

The one hilarious thing was on a Friday when I stopped by, there was a guy with a mohawk setting up for the music outside and his friends were outside also, and they were like, oh, we'll open the door so people can hear it inside.  They were freaking packed inside with the row communal tables (now different), and I was outside waiting for ONE beer.  The guy does one or two songs, and the waitress comes out, closes the door, and I look at the guy across from me, and the guy was just like, what?  I had to go inside and pay someone else and left. 

Like I said, they are figuring it out.  I hope they get it down. 

08/02/2017 04:46 PM

CERTON

Joined Forum: 04/22/2011

Are you saying they changed the communal tables on the inside?

There were only a handful of people there when we went during the soft opening.  One couple that had been served was complaining about their food.  We left after a half hour when we realized the kitchen hadn't started our order (only a few items available from limited menu).  We figured they were just working through basic issues and it may be worth another try at some point in the future.  I did see they tapped Intracoastal.  

-------------------------
"Don't count the days, make the days count." -Ali
#rydyrstrong
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .