Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: So let's say you're a local restauranteur...
Topic Summary: And you get a bad review.
Created On: 06/13/2017 05:28 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/20/2017 10:06 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Sniper How is a place like Too Cool Cafe, where it takes around an hour to get a cheeseburger, complaining about the service at Coasters?!

same way someone called sniper can't recognize fake news

06/20/2017 10:17 AM

RegularJoe

Joined Forum: 11/20/2011

I don't see a whole lot of similarities between the menu at Too Cool Cafe and Coasters. Or even competition for clientele, for that matter.

Nonetheless, if they are the offender, then that's just Too UnCool. As a small business that needs local support, their management should encourage their fans to rethink what they are doing online.

I've enjoyed the TCC many times, but had a few "imperfect" experiences there as well. I will hold off patronizing them until the situation is resolved or they are confirmed to not be the offender.
 06/20/2017 10:42 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

The pictures had captions like "Our hostess....." and "Our chef.....", so I would say it is maybe a manager but probably an owner at TCC. I seriously doubt waitstaff is going to care enough to post those pictures about the restaurant where they work. What were they even complaining about at Coasters? Someone asked them to move down a few seats at the bar? How dare they! lol

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 06/20/2017 12:24 PM

Central Floridave

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

LOL. good seinfeld analogy. But, if I was a snippy tripadvisor reviewer (I'm not) that could get you a negative review serving fishy kangaroo. The negative thing for me was the wife ending up eating half my seafood gumbo instead. Which was very good btw.

I have a couple friends who live in CB that have told me they didn't like the Coasters Taphouse. I'm like wha? One guy said it was too stuffy and no decor. I reminded him it just opened and maybe still working on it. The other said didn't like the food and it was just pub food. I was like uh...it is a pub...what you expect?!? I don't think either one of them is a tripadvisor reviewer. I told them to try it again.
 06/21/2017 06:48 AM

TATTOO74

Joined Forum: 10/26/2005

It's been a while since I have ate at TCC. Last two times I was there we found hair in our burgers. I think it's under new owners since this happened, but I still won't go back.
 06/21/2017 07:14 AM

DaveFL76

Joined Forum: 08/16/2003

Yeah, Dave, Kangaroo is a weird one. Someone did actually leave a review the other day on it, saying it was lean and delicious. We've moved onto Bison now, so I can't test it myself. I may hold off ordering more 'roo for a while; seems like a lot of inconsistency in the product at the moment. Glad you liked the gumbo, though! Cheyne did a good job on that one.
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .