Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Funny youtube webisode "Hot Ones"
Topic Summary: celebrities vs hot wings
Created On: 01/27/2017 07:30 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/27/2017 07:30 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Pretty funny show watching celebrities writhe in pain whilst the interviewer asks them questions right after they take a bite. I watched Kevin Hart and Joey "Coco" Diaz both were pretty hilarious!

Joey "Coco" Diaz swearin and sweatin!

-------------------------
I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 01/27/2017 02:49 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

01/29/2017 02:16 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Hot wing story, , , , , ,

Some years ago 3 of us would play cutthroat racquet ball a couple times a week at BCC Melbourne and then go somewhere after showering to have some beer with burgers or wings, etc. So, one week, the one guy's son was in town from Ohio, so we played doubles and then went to the old Frankie's Wings & Things on Wickham. The three of us "regulars" ordered our wings with #3 sauce with some #5 on the side. The guy's son gave us a ration of poop for being so lightweight because back in Ohio they KNEW how to eat wings. He ordered his with #10. We told him not to do it, and even the waitress asked him if he knew what he was doing! "You people in Florida are pussies, , , ,!"

The wings came. He took his first big bite. He damn near died right there. He was on the floor clawing at his mouth, throat, and thin air! The manager came over and stood over him while looking at his watch. Eventually, after a minute-or-two, the Ohioan got a grip and sat up. The manager said ", , , , good, another 15 seconds and I was going to have to call 911, , , ,". The Ohio boy cursed at us and everyone else around us for "F'ing" with him and for playing such a joke on him! The waitress tried to calm him down, but she was a bitch for "being in on the joke"! He simply could not believe that such a nuclear hot sauce could ever be on any menu anywhere. He could only believe that we had played a cruel joke on him.

Dora Hates You
 01/30/2017 08:08 AM

stokedpanda

Originally posted by: dingpatch

Hot wing story, , , , , ,

Some years ago 3 of us would play cutthroat racquet ball a couple times a week at BCC Melbourne and then go somewhere after showering to have some beer with burgers or wings, etc. So, one week, the one guy's son was in town from Ohio, so we played doubles and then went to the old Frankie's Wings & Things on Wickham. The three of us "regulars" ordered our wings with #3 sauce with some #5 on the side. The guy's son gave us a ration of poop for being so lightweight because back in Ohio they KNEW how to eat wings. He ordered his with #10. We told him not to do it, and even the waitress asked him if he knew what he was doing! "You people in Florida are pussies, , , ,!"

The wings came. He took his first big bite. He damn near died right there. He was on the floor clawing at his mouth, throat, and thin air! The manager came over and stood over him while looking at his watch. Eventually, after a minute-or-two, the Ohioan got a grip and sat up. The manager said ", , , , good, another 15 seconds and I was going to have to call 911, , , ,". The Ohio boy cursed at us and everyone else around us for "F'ing" with him and for playing such a joke on him! The waitress tried to calm him down, but she was a bitch for "being in on the joke"! He simply could not believe that such a nuclear hot sauce could ever be on any menu anywhere. He could only believe that we had played a cruel joke on him.

I got "assaulted by sauce" at a Thai place not too long ago. I was feeling bold that day so when they asked what level heat I wanted on my Pad Thai, I very confidently said a 5.

She asked if I was sure, so with much bravado I said yes(in my mind that 5 should be a medium). Well she should have said, "You know our scale only goes to five not ten so be prepared for a tai kick to the face!"

It was until three quarters of the way through I gave up and said, "I must be a wimp if a 5 lit me up this bad," she said "Well you did good considering thats as hot as we go"

.......WHAT!? what type of scale stops at 5!!!!

01/30/2017 08:26 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

So, , , , one time, , , , I was at a local eatery and decided to have a fried fish sandwich. OK, no big deal. They had a habanero sauce that smelled and tasted great. For what-ever-reason it did not taste, or feel, hot at all??!! I smothered the fish with it and chowed down. It must have been pretty damn hot because a guy sitting next to me said he could not stand to be that close to it??!! For me, it was no more spicy than ketchup. That is, until the next morning, , , ,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet Mother of Baby Jesus. I was on the verge of going to the ER to have my annus soothed!!

Dora Hates You
 01/31/2017 06:45 AM

stokedpanda

Originally posted by: dingpatch

So, , , , one time, , , , I was at a local eatery and decided to have a fried fish sandwich. OK, no big deal. They had a habanero sauce that smelled and tasted great. For what-ever-reason it did not taste, or feel, hot at all??!! I smothered the fish with it and chowed down. It must have been pretty damn hot because a guy sitting next to me said he could not stand to be that close to it??!! For me, it was no more spicy than ketchup. That is, until the next morning, , , ,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet Mother of Baby Jesus. I was on the verge of going to the ER to have my annus soothed!!

Hahaha

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .