Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Any video editors out there with a good camera, a fun disposition and are willing to work on a silly project?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/19/2017 07:34 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/19/2017 07:34 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

DaveFL76

Joined Forum: 08/16/2003

Hey. Dave from Coasters Pub and Coasters Taphouse here. So I run a dumb little sandwich gimmick at my restaurants that's become obscenely popular. We do an 'Alphabetical Sandwich Tour of America' where we spotlight a state-centric sandwich every few weeks, and then rotate states alphabetically.

So for example... Alabama was Pulled Chicken with White Sauce, Alaska was an Alaskan Salmon Sandwich, and Arizona was the Sonora Dog (hot dog wrapped in bacon, topped with guacamole). Now we're on Arkansas, which is a 1/2lb bologna steak with cheese and a fried egg.

I'd like to do a little 20 second video to introduce each Sandwich on my tour on our Facebook page. Something silly, though, to go along with my silly sandwich gimmick. Anybody with skills, spare time, and can be paid in cash and beer?

Edited: 12/20/2017 at 02:53 AM by DaveFL76

12/20/2017 04:15 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

spindrift

Joined Forum: 10/28/2016

I should be able to help you. Just reconfiguring my computers at the moment, i'll shoot you a pm

-------------------------
spindrift

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .