Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: NFL week 2 2016
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/15/2016 08:29 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/15/2016 08:29 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Central Floridave

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Thursday:

8:25 Jets at Bills

Sunday

1pm Niners at Panthers
1pm Cowboys at Redskins
1pm Bengals at Steelers
1pm Saints at Giants
1pm Dolphins at Patriots
1pm Chiefs at Texans
1pm Titans at Lions
1pm Ravens at Browns

4:05 Seahawks at Rams
4:05 Buccs at Cardinals
4:25 Jaguars at Chargers
4:25 Falcons at Raiders
4:25 Colts at Broncos

8:30 Packers at Vikings

Monday night

8:30 Eagles at Bears
 09/16/2016 06:19 PM

HIPPY1

Joined Forum: 02/19/2004

PAnther boys steel saint pats cheifs lions ravens rams cards bolts raiders elway all the way packers bears 39points

-------------------------
It's not how big the wave is! It's how you surf it!

Primus sucks!
PLayalinda sucks!!!!

GO BRONCOS!!

The #1 cause of accidental death 4 yrs and younger is drowning!! 407-855-SAFE!!! infantswim.com
 09/17/2016 04:06 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Fins beat the Pats at home. 

Or the patriots win 42-0 

Edited: 09/18/2016 at 10:37 AM by miker
 09/19/2016 04:47 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Dolphins: Not ready for Prime Time

I remember the days when the Dolphs beat the Pats like 20 times in a row. Now back up QBs look like Pro bowls against the Dolphs D.

Ok its 2 tough roadies, but it just aint working. DL looks like crap....DBs are playing so far off recievers.

Its just not worth the payroll. Suh has ripped of Ross big time. Felony theft.

Tannehill isn't bad, but he is just not good enough.

On a positive, Parker looks good and Landry is the best player on the field.

Teams that start 0-2 make the playoffs 12% of the time.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.

Edited: 09/19/2016 at 07:26 AM by jdbman
 09/19/2016 05:46 AM

miker

Suh is the only person on defense that played well. He had like a dozen or so solo tackles on the line and they couldnt run in his direction at all.

Parker did play well until that last play of the game. He pulled up short on a ball he should have high pointed in the corner of the end zone. Almost looked like he lost the ball in the air for a moment. It was perfectly thrown where only he could have made a play on it ...if he hadn't stopped, because he had one defender beat and could have easily high pointed it over the other.

Yes, Landry is a beast. When your slot receiver runs over three guys and still doesnt get tackled while yelling at them the whole time, you know the kid is a baller.

Also ...wtf was up with Tannehill yelling Omaha on the audible. Heh

Edit: I guess Mario Williams played decently as well considering he just came back from having his bell rung with a concussion. 6 pressures is pretty good.

Edited: 09/19/2016 at 06:09 AM by miker
 09/20/2016 12:15 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

from ESPN:

The Miami Dolphins fell to 0-2 after Sunday's loss to the New England Patriots and continue their fall in ESPN's latest NFL Power Rankings.

This week, the Dolphins dropped one spot to No. 29. They fell eight spots in the last two weeks and there are only three teams -- the Buffalo Bills (0-2), San Francisco 49ers (1-1) and Cleveland Browns (0-2) -- ranked below the Dolphins.

Miami has a good opportunity to pick up its first win Sunday in its home opener against the Browns, who will start third-string quarterback Cody Kessler. The Dolphins are currently 10-point favorites, which is surprising considering their inconsistent play on both sides of the ball so far this season.

But a loss by Miami at home could put the Dolphins at the very bottom of next week's NFL Power Rankings.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 09/21/2016 02:52 AM

miker

I don't think anyone was expecting the fins with a new coach and a bunch of new players in a new system to beat the Seahawks and patriots at home the first two weeks. 

The first game the defense was great until the last drive and the offense horrible until their last drive.

The second game the defense sucked and the offense sucked in the first half, but the offense was clicking in the second half when Gase unleashed Tannehill in the hurry up. I really think he performs better like this when he doesn't have time to overthink things and just plays on instinct.

With that said, I am not worried yet....my less we lose our home opener to the Browns with a 3rd string QB. This is a game that should look like the one we had against the Titans and Texans last year.

Good news is that then O Line is gelling on pass protection, now they just need to get some push on the run game. Also, Tunsil has been absolutely stellar playing out of position for the first time... As a rookie. He hasn't allowed a sack and only three pressures in close to 80 passing attempts.

FORUMS : NPNR : NFL week 2 2016

Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .