Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Nigerian 419 scammers
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/14/2016 02:07 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/14/2016 02:07 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I recently received a ", , , , they are F'ing with you about the delivery of your funds, , , , but t'm here to help you, , , ," type of email. The email system shows a legitimate, official, email address, but the senders ask that I reply to a very similar address instead. OK. So I sent this reply:

It is most thankful that you have revealed yourself to us. Graciously we accept your invitation. We will be upon you the evening of August 19 and ask that you be humbly prepared for your harvest.

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 08/14/2016 03:22 AM

LagoonSurfer

Joined Forum: 07/06/2009

LOL!

Brother, when you get a minute, could I get a list of the words that trigger these fits?

Hey. Where are we going? (And what are we doing in a hand-basket?)
 08/15/2016 09:48 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I just heard somewhere that more than 50% of random calls are now scams.

I was right.
 08/15/2016 04:44 PM

dingpatch

I'm getting the same recorded message in my voice mail from numbers all over the country telling me that the IRS is filing suit and I should call them right away.

Dora Hates You
 08/17/2016 07:54 AM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

If you weren't earning over six figure

from those outstanding fins

the IRS wouldn't be after you...

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 08/17/2016 08:17 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

I heard on Fox news that they caught the guy.

08/17/2016 01:04 PM

DaveFL76

Joined Forum: 08/16/2003

Originally posted by: dingpatch I'm getting the same recorded message in my voice mail from numbers all over the country telling me that the IRS is filing suit and I should call them right away.
Someone I was talking to recently told me they got the IRS call, and that you can pay off your debt by sending Wal Mart gift card numbers in to them. Sounds legit!
 08/18/2016 06:43 AM

dingpatch

I'm trying to pick-up one of the "IRS" calls. Start off with a concerned "really", "Oh my dear", "hold on a minute", I need to see how much money I have, , ," and such. Engage the caller for as long as possible then start the rub, , , ,. Say, "hold on" (with hand loosely over phone) and let slip something like "you got enough". Then try to delay a little longer and then slip in a "we've got it" or similar.

THEN, lay down the thick BS, , , , that I am Agent Trent (or whatever) and that we have made a legally enforceable print of the caller's voice and that "we" now know exactly where he/she is calling from, with help from the NSA, etc., , , ,. Tell them to hang up and remain in place until the "agents" or "marshals" arrive to arrest them. Do not try to leave because that would constitute "fleeing" and "resisting arrest". If you cooperate with us you probably will not serve any jail time. If you flee, you're looking at a hard 20 in Federal prison. With the "voice print" we will be able to find you when you speak on any phone or in any public place that has surveillance cameras, etc., so don't try to get away.

Dora Hates You
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .