Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: NIYAMA PRIVATE ISLANDS MALDIVES
Topic Summary: just Gorgeous!
Created On: 05/30/2018 11:33 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/30/2018 11:33 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

gbigsurf1

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Enjoy

-------------------------
Surf Hard Live Long. Peace Out
 05/30/2018 11:54 AM

bluestreak

Joined Forum: 03/30/2009

Yep, When I win the lottery I'll do this and the Surf ranch.

05/30/2018 02:01 PM

oipaul

Joined Forum: 12/06/2004

cheapest rooms at over 5 hundy a night? rooiiiiggghhht.
 05/30/2018 02:34 PM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Originally posted by: oipaul cheapest rooms at over 5 hundy a night? rooiiiiggghhht.

How many naked babes are included in that price?!!? 

05/30/2018 02:56 PM

equipeola

Joined Forum: 12/17/2009

- that. get him, an' him, an, her, an her and him and her getchor own and go any time y'wannst

ola ~

06/10/2018 05:42 AM

Tomtube

Joined Forum: 08/16/2003

Beautiful place four if not five star in the looks and well put together video. I do know surfers who make six figures and even eight figures a year and going here for a vacation and to surf uncrowded waves would be a reasonable in their budget trip. Most of the warm good surf breaks that you can reach in a two week vacation window are super crowded with surfers. So to get away to a surf break with not so crowded waves, good food, daily massages and so forth would be a welcome holiday. There is a point break in Mexico that offers relatively uncrowded surfing because if you are a tourist and not staying at their surf camp they physically intimidate you out of the water. That kind of nazi enforcement is appreciated by the guests but not cool in my book so I would never go there. Now if you have months to wander and are quite self survival efficient there are some places in Mexico and the pacific that are uncrowded but expect to fish and find your own food and shelter! Walk for days along with swim or paddle across rivers, etc. Most folks I know lose their mind without ac, cold beer and hot coffee every morning! Yet alone going hungry for several days...!! But the natural beauty, connecting to real locals and more is the reward of raw adventure. I still dream of going to Bali, Tavarua and some other pacific spots that are very crowded now but still a bit pricey on a shapers budget! But if you are a beautiful women in body and soul feel free to include me in your travel budget if you need a travel partner Happy surfing wherever you wander... T

Go to tomneilsonshapes.com for a fun website to check out. Created by none other than David Lawless the web site guru...
 06/10/2018 07:47 AM

waterlizard25

Joined Forum: 07/18/2012

TomTube "surfers" that make 8 figures.... arent surfers lol unless your talking about hittin the lotto or Kelly

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .