Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: 2nd Light pic from this mourning
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/11/2018 12:59 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/11/2018 12:59 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

surfdud

Joined Forum: 08/09/2007

Nice picture. It was fun surfing with you at 2nd light

05/12/2018 06:10 AM

Ragga P

Joined Forum: 03/14/2006

When I stumbled upon that pic, I immediately thought is was an April Fool's joke in May, since all the forecasts and reports (The Wavecaster excluded) were calling it flat to 2' max, but I decided to go put my eyes on it just in case. What I saw when I got to my spot was a pure surprise... consistent waist to chest high sets with occ. shoulder high peaks, clean and really good form! I ran home and grabbed my board for a fun 2hr. sesh that I wasn't expecting at all. Truly a locals only, mysto swell that you had to just happen to check to catch. May be a possibility of a repeat today at lower tide, but probably smaller.

-------------------------
 photo IMG_3156.jpg
 05/12/2018 07:22 AM

rc

Joined Forum: 01/02/2006

Originally posted by: Ragga P

When I stumbled upon that pic, I immediately thought is was an April Fool's joke in May, since all the forecasts and reports (The Wavecaster excluded) were calling it flat to 2' max, but I decided to go put my eyes on it just in case. What I saw when I got to my spot was a pure surprise... consistent waist to chest high sets with occ. shoulder high peaks, clean and really good form! I ran home and grabbed my board for a fun 2hr. sesh that I wasn't expecting at all. Truly a locals only, mysto swell that you had to just happen to check to catch. May be a possibility of a repeat today at lower tide, but probably smaller.

Ditto, minus the grabbed my board part. Missed opportunity. Damn!
 05/12/2018 07:29 AM

SaveBlue

Joined Forum: 10/25/2007

I too thought it was a joke. Then a buoy and cam check and off to the spot where we found A framing chest high peaks with 2 other guys out at a usually busy spot. Clear warm water and some wildlife too. Almost gave up on it as the last 3 days were junk with the NE wind. Surfed a few hours into the afternoon until tide and wind ultimately got it.
 05/12/2018 05:24 PM

equipeola

Joined Forum: 12/17/2009

yeEw!! ya- it was GOOD

both days!! but,, ""Thurs""!!, and smaller Fri- beaucoup turns kinda days

-------------------------
ola ~

05/15/2018 10:00 PM

surfdud

Joined Forum: 08/09/2007

Surfed with the girl that took the picture. 3 people out. I love when that happens.

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .