Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Lums Bums
Topic Summary: Tweakin and Sneakin again
Created On: 02/16/2018 08:44 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/16/2018 08:44 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Joined Forum: 01/26/2005

White Male and White Female...They walked up as I was changing into my shorts. Shouting random stuff about "God bless you and God save you" to a guy and his dog. The got a couple of cans of 4-Loco...probably fresh off some kind of meth or heroine injection, because the energy level was amping and got stronger.

I probably should have known better than to put anything on the beach, but I wrapped my keys in my towel and walked way up the beach. Well, of course about 10 mins into my session, the female walks down the board walk, and up to my stuff and plops down right next to my towel. I paddle in and check on my stuff. Sure as hell, she had rummaged through my towel, and the keys were on top of the towel as opposed to wrapped up as I had left them. I then go up to the board walk, where they had returned, and I confronted them. "Don't mess with my shit." Dude gets mouthy, and female makes excuses..."...just thought someone left their towel on the beach. I left it alone once I saw the keys."

I wrap my keys in my towel again, walk further up the beach, and put them in a seagrape limb. I paddle back out, and a few minutes later both are back down on the beach, near my towel. F'ing tweakers, ruining my morning session. I catch a wave in, walk past the guy doing dance moves and acting erratically. I grab my stuff and as I walk away he walks up to me acting all threatening. Of course, I'm fully ready to try a little submission combo on his tweaker strength so I calmly told him "You might want to back the F off." He continues to be mouthy and walk around acting like he's on his cell phone, but clearly had enough good sense to stand down.

I called Sat Bch and they said the park is out of their jurisdiction... REALLY??? How is that section of Satellite not patrolled by Sat Bch Police??? So I called Sheriff and he showed up quickly, bummed that I had ruined his morning. By then, the female was dry humping the dude just below the dune. Hopefully they get some lewd conduct or public intoxication charges, because these two are nothing but trouble.

Kids, drugs are baaaaad. If nothing else, I hope these types can serve as an example of the results of going down that dark path.

Lock your cars and keep your stuff safe. PSA.

-------------------------

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
 02/16/2018 08:47 AM

scostuart

Joined Forum: 12/28/2007

Originally posted by: Karma White Male and White Female...They walked up as I was changing into my shorts. Shouting random stuff about "God bless you and God save you" to a guy and his dog. The got a couple of cans of 4-Loco...probably fresh off some kind of meth or heroine injection, because the energy level was amping and got stronger. I probably should have known better than to put anything on the beach, but I wrapped my keys in my towel and walked way up the beach. Well, of course about 10 mins into my session, the female walks down the board walk, and up to my stuff and plops down right next to my towel. I paddle in and check on my stuff. Sure as hell, she had rummaged through my towel, and the keys were on top of the towel as opposed to wrapped up as I had left them. I then go up to the board walk, where they had returned, and I confronted them. "Don't mess with my shit." Dude gets mouthy, and female makes excuses..."...just thought someone left their towel on the beach. I left it alone once I saw the keys." I wrap my keys in my towel again, walk further up the beach, and put them in a seagrape limb. I paddle back out, and a few minutes later both are back down on the beach, near my towel. F'ing tweakers, ruining my morning session. I catch a wave in, walk past the guy doing dance moves and acting erratically. I grab my stuff and as I walk away he walks up to me acting all threatening. Of course, I'm fully ready to try a little submission combo on his tweaker strength so I calmly told him "You might want to back the F off." He continues to be mouthy and walk around acting like he's on his cell phone, but clearly had enough good sense to stand down. I called Sat Bch and they said the park is out of their jurisdiction... REALLY??? How is that section of Satellite not patrolled by Sat Bch Police??? So I called Sheriff and he showed up quickly, bummed that I had ruined his morning. By then, the female was dry humping the dude just below the dune. Hopefully they get some lewd conduct or public intoxication charges, because these two are nothing but trouble. Kids, drugs are baaaaad. If nothing else, I hope these types can serve as an example of the results of going down that dark path. Lock your cars and keep your stuff safe. PSA.

That sucks.  Well, not that Dawg gave you “local” status at that break you can on count us to help ya!!!!

Was the male...white guy, tall with thick white beard?

Waiting for waves is ok......most people spend their lives waiting for nothing.

02/16/2018 09:07 AM

Hahahaah...I thought I was "in", bruh!

No, late 30's, wearing black...minimal facial hair. Soulless eyes.

02/16/2018 10:29 AM

RegularJoe

Joined Forum: 11/20/2011

Thanks for the PSA.

Originally posted by: Karma
I called Sat Bch and they said the park is out of their jurisdiction... REALLY??? How is that section of Satellite not patrolled by Sat Bch Police???

City limits map here: https://www.maptechnica.com/ci...llite+Beach/FL/1264400
NE boundary is at the end of Hightower.

SPRA Park is part of unincorporated South Patrick Shores.

If you said they were messing with you on the south side of the restaurant, SBPD might have shown up. Then you could just say, "They walked over there."
 02/16/2018 11:54 AM

rc

Joined Forum: 01/02/2006

The city has annexed the new housing project to be west of hightower beach, but I think it basically begins south of the water tower, i.e. Publix. Maybe Paradise Found and that large single family ocean front house are in city limits, but not sure.

Sorry they ruined your session.
 02/16/2018 12:05 PM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Originally posted by: rc

The city has annexed the new housing project to be west of hightower beach, but I think it basically begins south of the water tower, i.e. Publix. Maybe Paradise Found and that large single family ocean front house are in city limits, but not sure.

Sorry they ruined your session.

Montecito is in incorporated Satellite Beach according to my property taxes I believe the line is literally the north wall of the community.
 02/17/2018 10:38 PM

rathunter

Joined Forum: 09/22/2011

K-Marta,

What were you doing outside of your jurisdiction (Bice)?  That sounds like step one to me bro.  You went sLUMSing.  

02/19/2018 09:19 AM

Hahahaah...I guess spring has sprung...saw the Red Fox out of his din on the prowl for rats yesterday! Why didn't you cruise through the hood?

Bice hasn't been up to par lately. You would know that if you hadn't been cuddled up in Orlando all winter!

02/19/2018 09:20 PM

rathunter

Joined Forum: 09/22/2011

Dude I was ready to roll for a fish or Lb sesh at Bice tonight but it was lonely out there! I’ll roll through the hood soon bruddah ?? 

02/21/2018 07:12 AM

Shootz! ...you know my numero, essay. Me llamas!

02/25/2018 07:00 PM

sarasotasurfer

Joined Forum: 07/27/2003

Why does brevard have such a problem with drugs beachside?  I’m growing tired of the crowding everywhere and the lack of swell in South East Florida and would love to move up there.  We certainly have our share of issues down here but are kind of insulated in Boca Raton.  Why is it that brevard can’t seem to get this problem handled?  It seems like 7 out of 10 times there are questionable folks “hanging out” on the boardwalk when I’m up there.  When I say questionable I mean burn out white trash types I don’t want my kids near.  Maybe 2 out of 10 times there is some transient drugged up person that is actually a safety concern and we have to drive to another park.  I mean seriously, WTH brevard?  I love the area and have friends and family there but this issue has always perplexed me.  There are good paying jobs in the area but the deadbeat ratio seems crazy high.

02/25/2018 07:11 PM

seaspray

Joined Forum: 05/10/2012

These communities also appeal to druggies, so they gravitate to them. Probably has something to do with thinking they can blend in with the culture there and not get hassled as much, try to pass off as tourists, etc.

02/25/2018 07:30 PM

sarasotasurfer

You would think that this being a know issue the beachside towns would have a constant police presence at the beaches.  Like most of Florida it’s the main attraction for out of town visitors and an asset I would think would be worth protecting.  

02/26/2018 06:30 AM

miker

As someone who lives here and is at the beach every day, your perception is skewed. There are a couple of places that have actual bums from time to time, but most of the people you are labeling as white trash types are just the local residents and are every bit as decent, probably more, than the transplanted northerners you are used to seeing in south florida. I have lived down there and can say without a doubt that your perception gets skewed because of how pretentious it is.
 02/26/2018 11:36 AM

JTsurfer

Joined Forum: 08/24/2010

'The Troll' lives behind Lums with her 10 kids.

As for her crazy ass new bf, he's been hassling everyone for about two weeks now. If you blow him off or tell him to sit down, he'll call you a f**got. I watched him walk in the ocean with all his clothes and shoes last week, get out, lay in the sand for 2 minutes only to get back in the water.

I had her old bf steal my flops 3 years ago, and I'm still pissed.The housing market needs to price them out of the area. 

Until then, dry humping and eratic behavior is what you get. I've seen her have one job in a decade and that was at Publix four years ago. 

02/26/2018 01:59 PM

sarasotasurfer

Originally posted by: miker As someone who lives here and is at the beach every day, your perception is skewed. There are a couple of places that have actual bums from time to time, but most of the people you are labeling as white trash types are just the local residents and are every bit as decent, probably more, than the transplanted northerners you are used to seeing in south florida. I have lived down there and can say without a doubt that your perception gets skewed because of how pretentious it is.

you might be right, but when you come over the boardwalk with your kids and it’s cluttered with groups of men that will hardly move out of your way while they are dropping F-bombs and talking about the blunt they are going to roll I’d say they are losers.  Btw I’m for legalization but having some discretion when kids are coming up the stairs goes a long way.

And no doubt, SFL has more A-holes per capita than probably anywhere in the world (which is one of the reasons I’d like to move), but they don’t seem to frequent the beach and don’t loiter in an intimidating fashion which I see often in brevard.

02/27/2018 07:50 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

^ Might be right ? LOL, he's NEVER WRONG!!!

02/27/2018 08:04 AM

miker

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry

Go back to NSR stirrymcfuckface. This is the wrong forum to troll with your usual thoughtless nonsense.
 02/27/2018 03:24 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Spot on.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/27/2018 05:30 PM

miker

Originally posted by: wtf

^ Might be right ? LOL, he's NEVER WRONG!!![IMG][/IMG]

Spot on.

Pile on, all you can do. Take it to NSR.
FORUMS : Surfing : Lums Bums

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .