Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: World Surf League confirms first public event at Kelly Slater's wave pool for May 2018
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/23/2017 09:27 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/21/2017 05:44 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

Oh boy, sounds like he is back on a bender.
 11/21/2017 06:16 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

It will be interesting to see what they can do with the exact same wave, but this definitely puts it into the street skate contest realm. This has the potential to reach an entirely new audience and I imagine that the intention.

-------------------------
I was right.
 11/21/2017 06:51 AM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

"By the way, kook cords took the soul out of surfing."

I thought the internet destroyed surfing...

-------------------------
add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 11/21/2017 07:12 AM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

Originally posted by: MyCatSprays

Were not talking about you 20 summin, Palm County kooks Chop!! This thread is about how fucking LAME the tour dropping Fiji and picking up this monstrousity of surfing is!! Its not all about you kid, and now that I've read all you web fags true identities/realities in the HISTORY section on your "1st Surf Experience", Ive been giggling and frothing until it was appropriate to retaliate; Which now is that time!!! You guys that rude me are all poser kooks that started on softtops in the 90's in Palm Beach or behind you Grandma's Ocean Woods condos in Canaveral when I'd travelled the world, owned titles, and was getting paid to surf!!! Web Fag Poser Shit Spouting Kooks!!! None of y'all deserve to ride an O'Hare first off!!! Secondly, you rude me on shit I have on lock, have experienced, and fully know all of da players, when y'all know not even a piece of the puzzle!! I fully understand that this is an open forum, but, just like a college course; You better have done your homework and have your cliffnotes!! Now again; Im Sean Volland aka Da Col. I am the Real Deal!! I have surfed here, won here, and earned here longer than any of you but Tiptime, Freesurfs, and a very few others!!! Ive never smoked crack, done meth, done heroin, eaten pills, beat children, nor robbed anyone!!! And plz let me find out any of your true identities and I will paddle up on your back, rabbit box your skull, then snap off your fins and send your punk ass back to the beach crying!!! Go Fuck Yourselves!!! If that doesn't get me kicked off this poser shithole, then nothing will!!! But again, mark my words; I dare Chop, WaterLizard, or any other of you Volland hating, shit talking fucks to actually confront me, face to face, at the beach or anywhere, and talk shit!! That goes 10fold for you SonSurf, you closet homo, gym rat, butt gazing, shit talking faggot!!! Other than that, y'all have a Blessed Sunday night!!! I am Sean Volland and I have approved this message!!!

What happened to the surf history threads? I wanted to see what catpiss found to be uncool about stoked surfers with fond memories of the early days

edit.... Forum acting strange,.I cant see that thread, when I'm logged in. I guess I cant post on that one.

Edited: 11/21/2017 at 08:06 AM by chopola
FORUMS : Surfing : World Surf League confirms first public event at K...

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146497 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .