Hang 10... or as they now say...hit the lip!

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Board collection has resumed for Son Followers Ministry
Topic Summary: Kids have taken it over....
Created On: 09/14/2017 11:24 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/14/2017 11:24 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

sonfollowerssurf

We have resumed collecting donated boards. My kids have resumed operation of collecting surf and skateboards to repair and give back to the community wherever our mission work takes us. They are all young so you will still have to deal with me before they do what they have to do with the boards and distribute them. Son Followers Ministry primary mission is to share the Gospel, but our secondary mission is to give back to the communities we travel through. Also anyone interested in helping IRMA victims, we are in beginning stages of collection and delivery of items for relief in Florida. For more go to Son Followers Ministry Facebook or call 321-626-9107.

In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ”~Acts 20:35

Impacting the coast for JESUS

The Strockbine Family (Son Followers Ministry)

09/15/2017 10:02 AM

sonfollowerssurf

Warren in Palm Bay, thanks for the response having some phone issues will contact you as soon as they are resolved.

ThAnks Son Followers Ministry

09/17/2017 04:17 AM

TONYlookaround

bump

-------------------------

it's never too late to have a happy childhood...

09/20/2017 02:08 PM

sonfollowerssurf

To the gentleman from Orlando, I lost your PM. Will be heading out to OSP next week how far are you from there?

Thanks Wayne

09/30/2017 08:27 AM

sonfollowerssurf

Bump for all the broken, buckled, dinged or surfed out boards from Irma,Joseand Maria.,..,,,

09/30/2017 09:05 AM

miker

Can you keep the religious mumbojumbo out of the surfing forum please? It doesn't belong here.

Post about collecting boards ...cool, using this as a platform to spread your religious brainwashing nonsense ...not cool.

09/30/2017 12:13 PM

bugsbunny

Miker, you are going to be unpopular for telling the truth. SOM is a nut case. Another scammer, piggy-backing on religon, selling your donated boards for their personal gain. 

11/30/2017 11:50 AM

sonfollowerssurf

Bump.......

12/01/2017 07:40 AM

waterlizard25

WRONG BUGSBUNNY. Dont type shit that you cant back up. You have done no research into this.  This fellowship is trying to help spread love and surfing. STOP HATING because it dosnt fit your agenda

MIKER this is a surf topic thats why its in the surf forum.... It could be satanicchurchofthesouth.com collecting donation boards and I would still consider it to be a surf topic

.The ocean is my wife.

12/01/2017 08:32 AM

DanglingLimbs

Seriously - Can this be moved to NSR? "Impacting the coast for JESUS" What the hell does that even mean???? Please keep your imaginary ghosts thread out of the surf forum. This is offensive to those who believe in SCIENCE!!

Parking meters should only charge tourists.
 12/01/2017 01:25 PM

daner

As Miker said. Limit it to asking for board donations and leave out the preaching.

Replace turf grass with native plants that don't need irrigation and synthetic fertilizers or chemicals that can go into our waterways and ocean

12/02/2017 04:58 AM

Lipper

God bless you for doing what you do.
 12/04/2017 03:08 PM

WG

You want a broken in half Firewire 6'8"?
I'm never gonna get to fixing it.

Lordy, there are tapes.
 12/04/2017 03:35 PM

MyCatSprays

Wow, I thought y'all were hard on me, but oh my goodness!!! And, never thought I would agree with Waterlizard, but Miker and the other guy; If you dont like it, dont read nor post, and if you dont have proof to post that this is a scam, then shut the fuck up you Athiest, Science dwelling Windbags!! Guy is getting boards to those less fortunate!! So he brings up God. Again, dont like it, pass it on, or at least be congenial an come across with your point with a lil more couth!!! You especially Miker; You say Im neg and harsh, but thats all you do on here too kook!! At least I know my shit and can back it up!! And whats wrong with God?? I've been dead twice, and something besides science saved me!!! Why dont you whiners go back to NSR and bitch about something unworthy and pointless!!! Now, if any of y'all can PROVE that this a for gain scam, then CFLDave and Mod should fully delete him, but after 3 or 4 years on here, I'd seem to think that he's probably doing a good thing!

Tubes, Boobs, & Doobs!!!
 12/04/2017 04:02 PM

rc

MyCatMan, on point and on target.

If these boards get in the hands of the under privileged then all the better.

I am donating 2 boards myself.

Blaise Pascal's famous wager was that even if the existence of God cannot be determined through reason, a rational person should wager as though God exists, because living life accordingly has everything to gain, and nothing to lose. What logical flaws and/or fallacies (if any) are committed in making this argument?

Stop being so angry and just donate to a good cause.
 12/04/2017 05:09 PM

WG

I think it's good to live as if God exists.
But it can be bad if you pretend to know what exactly what she is, what he wants.
Especially when you claim it for other people.

Lordy, there are tapes.
 12/06/2017 07:17 PM

sonfollowerssurf

I will take it. Let me know when to pickup. I can swing by. I think you donated a fin set in the past....

Thanks Wayne

Statistics
138184 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 8 users logged in.

FuseTalk Basic Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Hello to Matt B