Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: First Peak Project Event at Sebastian Inlet Surf & Sport May 27
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/16/2017 02:55 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/28/2017 10:16 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

daner

Joined Forum: 04/20/2004

Good to see you cfldave. It has been awhile. The event had a good vibe and we enjoyed the music. Not a beer expert so trying all the different beers was cool. Met kneeblaster from Wabasso and did I hear right that your guitar player is Greensleeves.

-------------------------
Replace turf grass with native plants that don't need irrigation and synthetic fertilizers or chemicals that can go into our waterways and ocean

05/28/2017 12:06 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Daner wish we would have chatted! I didn't know 2ndlight dignitaries were there!
 05/28/2017 03:40 PM

Central Floridave

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

from last night:
 05/28/2017 05:46 PM

ww

Joined Forum: 08/17/2007

I shoulda worn my laser kiwi shirt.

05/29/2017 03:44 AM

daner

Joined Forum: 04/20/2004

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Daner wish we would have chatted! I didn't know 2ndlight dignitaries were there!

LOL Dignitaries!

Replace turf grass with native plants that don't need irrigation and synthetic fertilizers or chemicals that can go into our waterways and ocean

05/30/2017 07:09 PM

TheFirstPeakProject

Joined Forum: 01/12/2016

Hi everyone! We’d like to send a big thanks to all that showed up for then event! For those who were unable to make it, we had between 30 and 40 people join us for the presentation on the front porch of Sebastian Inlet Surf and Sport. Some great questions were asked and we hope that we hope that we were able to provide some more clarity for those who were in attendance. In all honesty we weren’t quite sure how it was going to go, so to see the porch fill up and even over flow a little bit was really a big confidence booster!

To the forum members that were there: ww, thanks for providing the summary post and for your support. Likewise to Central Floridave for the great tunes from Cherry Down, kneeblaster and the rest of the Red Buoy Brewers for the fantastic brews, and to daner and Greensleves for coming to check us out! Were any other forum members present that I’ve missed?

We also want to give a big shout out to all of the other bands, brewers, food, and other vendors who either came down or provided support leading up to the event. Without your help the event wouldn’t have been possible. Please check out the poster near the top of this thread for all those who participated, in addition to Lost Shirt Brewing Co. and Kona Ice who were there but not listed. Also huge thanks to the Surfrider Sebastian Inlet Chapter for their participation throughout the event, including the management of traffic in and out of the event. We can’t thank them enough for their help and support both at the event and in the days ahead.

Last but certainly not least, a big thank you to John Robson from Sebastian Inlet Surf and Sport for providing us with a platform for discussion and just generally his passion towards this effort! John, you’re a legend!

The First Peak Project is a 501(c)(3) public benefit organization whose mission is to restore the legendary wave First Peak at Sebastian Inlet to its former glory. 

www.firstpeak.org

FORUMS : Surfing : First Peak Project Event at Sebastian Inlet Surf &...

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .