Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Currently collecting surfboards,skateboards,and ALL accessories ANY condition...
Topic Summary: collecting for 2017
Created On: 01/28/2017 02:01 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/28/2017 02:01 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

sonfollowerssurf

Joined Forum: 09/05/2012

Son Followers Ministry is currently collecting surf/skate boards and accessories to repair and redistribute back into the surf and skate community. We are located in Brevard county where we operate a surf/skate church as an outreach. In 2016 alone we recycled out through 2nd light over 25 surfboards, plus lots of accessories, and even had one local surfer donate his time to do several ding repairs. This year my kids ages 9 and 11 will be putting together skateboards by using donated decks, wheels, trucks and any other skate accessories. If you would like to learn more go to Son Followers Ministry Facebook or go to www.sonfollowerssurf.com .

Impacting the coast for JESUS

Wayne

02/10/2017 05:38 PM

sonfollowerssurf

Bump.....

03/19/2017 10:20 AM

sonfollowerssurf

Still collecting...... Also have complete surfboards and skateboards to distribute... 

06/03/2019 06:29 AM

sonfollowerssurf

ANY CONDITION........
 06/03/2019 07:03 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I have some used skate stuff
 06/03/2019 08:07 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

checked out your site and fb. have a couple of boards perhaps for you, but where would they go? doesnt seem clear to me. no offense, seems sketchy. they going to kids that cant afford them, like cr or nica or mex?
 06/03/2019 09:55 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: RiddleMe checked out your site and fb. have a couple of boards perhaps for you, but where would they go? doesnt seem clear to me. no offense, seems sketchy. they going to kids that cant afford them, like cr or nica or mex?
OH LOOK , THIS QUESTION AGAIN!
 06/03/2019 05:07 PM

sonfollowerssurf

The boards do NOT leave this country. Message me at 321-626-9107 or PM me here if you would like to meet for pickup.
 06/03/2019 06:26 PM

sonfollowerssurf

Greensleeves that would be great message me 321-626-9107.
 06/04/2019 06:26 AM

waterlizard25

Joined Forum: 07/18/2012

Originally posted by: RiddleMe checked out your site and fb. have a couple of boards perhaps for you, but where would they go? doesnt seem clear to me. no offense, seems sketchy. they going to kids that cant afford them, like cr or nica or mex?
Yeah sure Sherlock... the donations are going to kids outside of the country... Because every kid in America can afford surf skate gear. What an ignorant question.
 06/04/2019 07:26 AM

RiddleMe

Originally posted by: waterlizard25
Yeah sure Sherlock... the donations are going to kids outside of the country... Because every kid in America can afford surf skate gear. What an ignorant question.
you wanna be a whole bag of dicks for no reason, more power to you. not my fault his site or fb isnt clear about anything related to this. thanks for the insight about kids here though. thumbs up capn obvious
 06/04/2019 01:50 PM

waterlizard25

Originally posted by: RiddleMe
you wanna be a whole bag of dicks for no reason, more power to you. not my fault his site or fb isnt clear about anything related to this. thanks for the insight about kids here though. thumbs up capn obvious
Riddle Me This SHITBAG... You have over 2,500 posts on 2ndlight.com and you have yet to see sonfollowerssurfs post for donating to children in our community.... You are attempting to stir a pot and I am calling you out on it. Two thumbs up Jackass
 06/04/2019 08:07 PM

sonfollowerssurf

Therefore, as it is written: "Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord."~1 Corinthians 1:31 Not here to exploit kids or praise myself. Pretty low key, no frills operation if you know what I am saying. Have transitioned a lot of responsibility to my younger kids, BUT I still do all the logistics and talking....
 06/05/2019 04:06 AM

RiddleMe

Riddle Me This SHITBAG... You have over 2,500 posts on 2ndlight.com and you have yet to see sonfollowerssurfs post for donating to children in our community.... You are attempting to stir a pot and I am calling you out on it. Two thumbs up Jackass
went a few years without posting and hardly reading the boards. by all means be an ass for an honest question. wrong board for this nonsense anyways. keep the internet tough guy bs there or on dms

Edited: 06/05/2019 at 04:07 AM by RiddleMe
 06/05/2019 04:11 AM

RiddleMe

Originally posted by: sonfollowerssurf Therefore, as it is written: "Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord."~1 Corinthians 1:31 Not here to exploit kids or praise myself. Pretty low key, no frills operation if you know what I am saying. Have transitioned a lot of responsibility to my younger kids, BUT I still do all the logistics and talking....
shoot me a msg. obv cant ask questions here without the trolls getting involved. got 1 for sure, maybe 2
 06/05/2019 05:00 AM

waterlizard25

went a few years without posting and hardly reading the boards. by all means be an ass for an honest question. wrong board for this nonsense anyways. keep the internet tough guy bs there or on dms
LMAO
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .