Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Kook level- Expert
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/22/2016 06:37 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/24/2016 07:24 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

shapewright

Joined Forum: 07/18/2010

there is a break inside of Cape Cod bay at the east end of the canal, a nice right point over a gravel and mussel bank, it is seldom surfed.

On a trip north I caught it on a rare swell and had it to myself when the sound of 2 cycle engines grew louder, here came a pair of ass clowns on wave runners.

Clueless to me even being in the water with them, they chopped up the water, dropped in, spewed gas and oil fumes until idiot one dropped in front of me, ate shit and his raft flipped over in water too deep to flip in back over. He had to wait to be pushed into shallow water where he could right his craft, he said, "were leaving now, you can have it back"

10/24/2016 07:37 AM

daner

Joined Forum: 04/20/2004

Originally posted by: shapewright

there is a break inside of Cape Cod bay at the east end of the canal, a nice right point over a gravel and mussel bank, it is seldom surfed.

On a trip north I caught it on a rare swell and had it to myself when the sound of 2 cycle engines grew louder, here came a pair of ass clowns on wave runners.

Clueless to me even being in the water with them, they chopped up the water, dropped in, spewed gas and oil fumes until idiot one dropped in front of me, ate shit and his raft flipped over in water too deep to flip in back over. He had to wait to be pushed into shallow water where he could right his craft, he said, "were leaving now, you can have it back"

Nothing like noise and air pollution to ruin a good session.

-------------------------
Replace turf grass with native plants that don't need irrigation and synthetic fertilizers or chemicals that can go into our waterways and ocean

10/24/2016 07:42 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Originally posted by: dan Miker, I'd love to have a session with you, not to be a tool or sarcastic jerk, just to meet you and make a new friend, I'll even buy the Acai bowls at Surfinista afterwards!  

Life is way too short for aggro BS man.  I surf 11th street in CB all the time....just ask anyone out to point you to Dan.  All good bro.  

I surf up that way once in a while when the wind calls for it. Don't worry I am pretty chill in the water, i just lack patience for people who are blatantly disrespectful.

The problem I have with most SUPers is that they are either new and clueless ...or good on their board, but think that just because they can see waves 30 seconds earlier and can cover 100 yards in time to get to them, that every wave is theirs... I.E. Inconsiderate pricks. There are several SUPers at my home break and a couple of others I surf that i gladly will share waves with. 

FORUMS : Surfing : Kook level- Expert

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .