Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: STOLEN SUP from 1515 N Highway A1A, Indialantic
Topic Summary: Stolen out of the garage. 10'6 Blue resin tented Cannibal
Created On: 07/04/2016 03:24 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/04/2016 03:24 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

beachsideclyde

Joined Forum: 10/10/2003

PLEASE SHARE!! Today my SUP was STOLEN out of our garage. It was a 10'6" CANNIBAL shaped by AJ. Filing a police report now- if you see someone with it please call the police. This had to be premeditated by someone with access to the building and a truck...we recently had the building painted by Anchor so it could be one of the many workers who came through. Link to photo: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q29rp5b5lyu7ous/LorinsSUP.jpg?dl=0
 07/04/2016 07:01 PM

TunnelVision

Joined Forum: 10/02/2003

Not sure if you're garage was open or not, but I wanted to make people aware that most garages can be broken into with a simple coat hanger. There are devices out there to protect against that, but the standard install is wide open to being broken into.
 07/05/2016 05:54 AM

SpinK

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Link to pic

-------------------------
 07/05/2016 06:43 AM

matt_t

Joined Forum: 10/21/2003

Anchor is the process of painting the cove condo complex in S mel beach.

The place has been crime free for as long as I can remember.
Since the paint project started about 2 months ago..
a $2000 paddleboard stolen
A $40k Honda accord stolen
2 garages broken into somehow..
2 cars broken into (not sure what was stolen)
attempts to steal kayaks were thwarted by an owner in the middle of the night.

no proof but it appears those Anchor employees or contractors were casing the place.

Request for additional sheriff patrols got nowhere.

Good luck recovering your board. Thieves suck!
 07/05/2016 07:27 AM

big rick

Joined Forum: 02/20/2005

hey, i don't know if you read this yet ----------> I <3 16streets.com

thank you Sean O'hare

Delicious beer comes from here
 07/05/2016 10:27 AM

larenyon

Joined Forum: 10/19/2009

So sorry that happened to you. How could we get the police to investigate this obvious link between Anchor and these thefts? 

07/05/2016 02:32 PM

TunnelVision

Joined Forum: 10/02/2003

Originally posted by: matt_t Anchor is the process of painting the cove condo complex in S mel beach. The place has been crime free for as long as I can remember. Since the paint project started about 2 months ago.. a $2000 paddleboard stolen A $40k Honda accord stolen 2 garages broken into somehow.. 2 cars broken into (not sure what was stolen) attempts to steal kayaks were thwarted by an owner in the middle of the night. no proof but it appears those Anchor employees or contractors were casing the place. Request for additional sheriff patrols got nowhere. Good luck recovering your board. Thieves suck!
Garages Probably broken into with a metal coat hanger - takes all of 6 seconds. Look it up on youtube. BTW, your front door can probably be compromised just as quick. Think a deadbolt is safe? Think again. Unless its a Medeco, a crook can get through just about any lock in under 10 seconds.
 07/05/2016 05:37 PM

MR

Joined Forum: 08/06/2007

Not sure if related, but I inadvertantly foiled what was going to be a robbery at my house last week. It was the same wannabe thugs that were caught in Indialantic about 3 hours after I caught them walking up my driveway towards my open garage door. I just happened to walk out into my garage when they were making their move. I confronted them and they took off. About 30 minutes later, they went into an open garage on Wayne Ave and were caught in the act by that homeowner, and they even pulled a gun on him. Ended up getting caught by IPD,MPD and SO with their heli. Had a friend come over today, lives on 7th ave, his wife crossed paths with them at their house the same day! Dont leave your garage door open if youre not out there! Oh, and they were from W. Melbourne, not locals, and all but 2 were juveniles. It made it into Florida Today.

07/06/2016 07:55 AM

purefunk

Joined Forum: 09/11/2003

Any luck Clyde?

If you want to hit a home run, you have to swing the bat.

07/06/2016 08:34 AM

beachsideclyde

Joined Forum: 10/10/2003

No Luck yet... It had to be premeditated and the thieves would have to have a truck. The garages close automatically after each car and it's only an 8 unit complex. That's crazy about the number if items gone missing at the Cove after the building was painted. I do know the owner of Anchor and alerted him of what happened.
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .