Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Spirit Airlines new CEO is focused on one thing.
Topic Summary: Improving their on time performance
Created On: 06/28/2016 08:59 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/28/2016 08:59 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

nsbkook

Joined Forum: 12/07/2011

06/28/2016 09:00 AM

dkaye

Joined Forum: 08/19/2007

how about reclining seats! LOL  - the greyhound of airlines imo - never ever ever

-------------------------

https://www.instagram.com/dj_kaye_/

06/28/2016 10:17 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Spirit airlines is like some fat college roommate chick that you end in bed with and swear every time it will never happen again. enough time goes by and you forget all of the sane, logical reasons why you should aim so much higher, pay more and enjoy the difference. I have all but forgotten waiting in the San Jose airport last year for an hour and a half extra for a one am flight with a seat that can't recline, no snacks or drinks and a plan so full it could burst. I hated the baggage lady that reinspected my $100 board bag and forced me to remove the third board even though it was still under weight, I hated being early by two hours and waiting in line for over 90 minutes and feeling like I would miss my plane, I hated that their entire staff looked like they had been getting yelled at for at least three days of double shifts and they still could only answer with "sorry, sir, thats not how Spirit operates." I will probably fly with them again and hate every minute of it.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/28/2016 12:04 PM

SurferMic

Joined Forum: 06/30/2012

Said this many times but they are great if you travel with a backpack that you can fit wetsuit, basic clothes in, light rain jacket tied around your waist, towel strapped to outside w/flops strapped outside as well.  Go online and print out your ticket! Backpack fits under the seat (no charge) and towell doubles as a pillow.  It is amazing what you can fit in a backpack only, Nice to travel light only down side is board rentals or stashed boards upon arrival.  Great feeling to just walk of the plane and right to the rental agency.  Any deviatations to this and your trip becomes a miserable and costly experience.

06/28/2016 12:20 PM

equipeola

Joined Forum: 12/17/2009

^, this X 2. 

simplify, then,,

riiipppp!

ola ~

06/28/2016 01:42 PM

nsbkook

Originally posted by: SurferMic

Said this many times but they are great if you travel with a backpack that you can fit wetsuit, basic clothes in, light rain jacket tied around your waist, towel strapped to outside w/flops strapped outside as well.  Go online and print out your ticket! Backpack fits under the seat (no charge) and towell doubles as a pillow.  It is amazing what you can fit in a backpack only, Nice to travel light only down side is board rentals or stashed boards upon arrival.  Great feeling to just walk of the plane and right to the rental agency.  Any deviatations to this and your trip becomes a miserable and costly experience.

I am seriously considering not bringing a board bag and instead getting a rental board for my next trip. It seems so much distress has at its root cause the desire to bring boards.

And speaking strictly for myself - I'm old, slow, and generally not an amazing surfer. I probably need to admit that any minor improvement in my surfing from surfing my own board is eclipsed ten fold by the risk and cost involved.
 06/28/2016 01:42 PM

nsbkook

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Spirit airlines is like some fat college roommate chick that you end in bed with and swear every time it will never happen again. enough time goes by and you forget all of the sane, logical reasons why you should aim so much higher, pay more and enjoy the difference.

so true!
 06/28/2016 03:10 PM

ww

Joined Forum: 08/17/2007

Inflatable board?

06/29/2016 08:45 AM

havanabama

Joined Forum: 07/23/2003

I hope I never ever fly them again either, but if I do, I will hate every minute of it. Last time 3.5 hour wait on the tarmac cause a drunk couple got on the plane w/o paying the exit tax and instead of Spirit just collecting it, they were booted and then their lugage had to be removed, worst flight ever.

Ah, religion, bigotry dressed up as morality.
 06/29/2016 02:01 PM

dkaye

Joined Forum: 08/19/2007

In spirits defense I just flew jet blue to san jose - 30 minutes late getting down there - 1:30 late getting back - we did get free tv, free beer and free snacks on the way back tho to apologize - 40 channels plus a free movie and seats that actually recline - AND Jet Blue flies direct from orlando and pays the exit fee for ya.

https://www.instagram.com/dj_kaye_/

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .