Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Duduette, due , do over, Do it again. Do me some more.
Topic Summary: Way, way, way weird explosion of literature for surfing (while surfing)
Created On: 11/27/2015 11:11 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/27/2015 11:11 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

ilovegirls

Joined Forum: 11/15/2015

Long story short. "Sharks!?" by cheezit version 2.4 . . . I think of all of the animals in slow decay around the globe. I think of our future, our fate, and so be told, unity. 

Dudette, .  I . am 

Then I finally come to and say GOD BLESS VIRGIN MARY. PROTECT MY CHILD. PROTECT THAT GIRL. And I scream as I plunge down the face of the wave with my board floating and pointing straight up. No way I could stand or ride, I just had to float and fly, while believing in god, jesus, arch angel michael, arch angel raphael, friends, guests, cherrubs, and space. I realize the angle I am coming from. I was on an eternal perfect howling bowling right. I was infinitely in motion in the tube and in the energy. I was young again, but then I was crippled. I felt as if I had desinegrated when I jumped off my board. Once Again I go through a sharky time and spooked out say it is TIME to go in. Now my adrenaline and blood and mind and eyes feel like they are getting cut at by shark teeth. I feel like I'm a goner but somehow still alive. I mustered courage, prayed out loud. Please god let me see my dog, my family, please let me see my familiar human territory. The beach access, my car, my mom, my dad, my friends. Please let me go home. please let me be me again. I get to the beach, I kiss the sand, unsure if I am alive or not. But I'm kissing the wood on the beach, I'm so glad to be alive. I run to my familiar area, my car is o.k, there are GIRLS. Real girls. I was a guy, I was excited to be able to TALK. I was worried I was a ghost. I reach out to a girl, I let her know she is blessed. I tell her my love and share her a tale about godess energy and arch angel girls. The godette, was born. The dudette, was born. The sharks were teaching me a lesson about mankind, about how I did not need to be eating and not expect to be eaten, down to my bones. Yet somehow, God allowed me to be here again, to tell you this. The smell of the ketchup and sore tired cows on the griddle at mcdonalds was a disturbing sensation. I was worried, about what the humans would become, what did I deserve? What was my purpose. I was confused at how I was still alive, the pain was gone, the curving motions of the strong shark whip like tail force was fading. . The baby sharks were all doing fine. 

So the paddle out begins. My spin, my neck, my everything is sensitive. I am confused. Yet ready to surf. Half way out, I call out my friend A... A.... A... Please respond A. ... A is not responding. A says its the wind, blames it on the current. A then comes past me and says. Shark. . . Sharks. Weird weather and water and movements around you. I am feeling like a million baby sharks are swimming out of my spine. I felt as if about 10 to 12 sharks, mom sharks puppy sharks, are swimming or have somehow devoured me whole. I feel like I am a shark at this point. I feel like my motions side to side were me swimming and setting my position in the waves. Each wave that went over me, a feeling of true darkness, despair, lonelyness was setting in quickly. A stopped responding, to the point of where all I would see is a weaving face, shaking A's head back and forth in a no position, seemingly as if it was a shark. Then A's head starts bobbing up and down and his mouth was opening and closing, as if it was a shark trying to attack me, or view me as pray. A is now in some sort of bermuda triangle funk. I am personally confused at where I am. Feeling stuck on a shallow spit of sand and a million shark fins pushing me around. I become terrified. My friend is now just a spirit, I am. 

every time I paddle I feel like a million sharks are tugging at my spinal cord, I feel like the upper half of my body is detached from my legs. I can't get a visual of my back or shoulders, but I feel as if tiny sharks are all wriggling and biting into me. The bites were slow, and quick, but every so often a big huge crunching feeling across my back felt as though I was sticking out the mouth of a great white shark, being digested whole. I lost my train of thought. I was no longer surfing. 

As science slowly etches away at my girlfriend's bushes. I cry and sleep, at the foot of the forest, wishing for those machines to stop using mind control on humans and bulldozing my most purest intent. The ocean floor, the sea of courge, the words of the wise, the soil of rich deposits from radioactive decay and partical math adjoined by you, a space time godess with a really sweet visiual. 

Looking out there I am still, as the wind and waves are not. My friend, my trusted compadre A, I am C.  C : is looking at A watch the waves, while A is studying the arithmatic of the waves. After A is done watching, C decides to follow A; yet was not frothing at the mouth, was not manic, was not feeling super amounts of good god sent energy. I was feeling a state of blur, a state of altitutude, a confusing jumble of noise and science. I was in 1942 and I was preventing an atom bomb. "The waves are the bomb right now" my friend mutters. "Have the bomb squad sign your board, do art on your board." . . . PA partical math situation, unfolding unchaotically in spiraling unison to the crab nebulae . 

Me and my friend go to the beach. I'm letting him take it all in. I am not looking or predicting or trying to etch or determine fate what so ever at this point. I'm literally allowing a girl god to control and write me in physical time space continuum. So I'm a guy, and she's a girl, and I'm on the internet browsing the web on a highly time sensitive trip of different star partical gas cloud regions on earth to date back a million zillion years. A million zillion molecules and atheir combinations and resting points. 

It's 25 foot faces, 30 foot white what . White Sharks. 

I'm outside outside, on the inside, with my friend, day dreaming about a princess from a different nebulae and galaxy tendon of life, for a reason, for I reincarnated through her star particals and I can see math and stuff for a reason.

When I look at black I see the before and after of its color contraband, sometimes it is a dancing sea of rainbows; since black is surrounded by life, by love, by light.  

-------------------------
Yo God is UP, or down; or go outside for a reason. where you are, what you see, ; what you do, who she is, who you are. or . in love , lucky, blissful, fateful, new origin. It was fast,
 11/28/2015 07:27 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

SoHiGH

Joined Forum: 07/10/2015

Sobering... RIP cheezit... Puff puff, pass

-------------------------
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .