Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Tortuga Surf Lodge - Sunzal, El Salvador
Topic Summary: Anyone been lately?
Created On: 03/04/2015 12:48 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/04/2015 12:48 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

ncsurf

Joined Forum: 02/23/2011

I am traveling down to El Salvador in late March. I haven't been in a few years but usually stay at Tortuga Surf Lodge. Has anyone been down that way lately and stayed there? Wondering if it is still operating and everything as I haven't seen much that has been updated recently online. Thanks for any info!

03/04/2015 03:13 PM

f4

Joined Forum: 04/14/2007

Observation deck was being built a year or so ago (my last trip) Love that place. Get the room above the cantina. It has been expanded. Call Roberto and tip that awesome family that watches over you. Find Carlos for a guide.
 03/05/2015 06:01 AM

ncsurf

Joined Forum: 02/23/2011

Originally posted by: f4 Observation deck was being built a year or so ago (my last trip) Love that place. Get the room above the cantina. It has been expanded. Call Roberto and tip that awesome family that watches over you. Find Carlos for a guide.

Awesome, thank you for the input. Daniel and his family still taking care of the place? 

How crowded was Sunzal and Bocana when you were there? I'll have a car so chances are I will be heading west if the waves are in the range where everyone surfs Sunzal or if it gets big I'll trek over to Punta Roca and rub elbows with the locals for a few.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .