Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Stolen Bike? Anyone?
Topic Summary: Beach cruiser in the water at 2nd st south
Created On: 10/29/2014 09:43 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/29/2014 09:43 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

IMonkeyBoyI

Joined Forum: 01/06/2006

From Facebook:
""I suspect a bicycle thief on the loose, here is a photo of The second bicycle in a week( I did not take a photo of the first one, I didn't suspect anything then) this off second st. South. If I find another I am calling the cops. Silver beach cruiser with blue rims and nontreaded tires.
If this is your bike contact me I will give you directions. Otherwise I am not touching the bike. Please lock up your bikes everyone.""

Contact Billy Cordiel

-------------------------

Discounted wetsuits...

bikewater.jpg
bikewater.jpg  (77 KB)
 10/29/2014 09:47 AM

IMonkeyBoyI

Joined Forum: 01/06/2006

Discounted wetsuits...
 10/29/2014 09:54 AM

Sector9surf

Joined Forum: 01/14/2010

Well, it's kind of hard to tell from the pic, but if it's a silver beach cruiser with blue rims and nontreaded tires it must be mine!

10/29/2014 10:47 AM

Skysurfer

Joined Forum: 05/30/2008

Is it me or does brevard have more than its fair share of drug addict scumbags

10/29/2014 11:14 AM

johnny

Joined Forum: 12/31/2004

pretty sure everywhere in fl is like that ^
 10/29/2014 12:13 PM

finward

Joined Forum: 08/09/2011

Originally posted by: Skysurfer Is it me or does brevard have more than its fair share of drug addict scumbags

Florida in general 

10/29/2014 12:25 PM

TheWind

Joined Forum: 05/12/2013

What the hell...... what the hell is that?

10/29/2014 01:02 PM

Sector9surf

Joined Forum: 01/14/2010

I'm kind of wondering who dove in to get it out or if maybe there's a homeless guy's body at the bottom of the river where the bike fell in.

10/29/2014 01:50 PM

Lounge-A-Rama

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

That was a good one, "...It must be mine."

Life is a garden*Dig it!
 10/29/2014 10:34 PM

Skysurfer

I beg to differ.  I grew up in Sarasota, went to school in Orlando, and now live in Boca Raton and have not seen nearly the same volume of losers hangin around just doing nothing waiting to steal a bike or a surfboard to get their next fix.  I love brevard and have friends that live and work there but I just don't get it.  It was and arguably still is the technological center of Florida but yet there are still all these scumbags just hangin around everywhere

10/30/2014 08:13 AM

johnny

My parents house off federal in Boca got robbed hardcore by 3 pro thugs from Miami last year. Pick your poison. I swear I see people just walking around scouting all the time because everyone has so much money in that area. Easy getaway on 95 back home too. They don't want your bike, they want more

Saw plenty of hood rat stuff in Orlando when I went to ucf

The losers here at least have less motivation but I hear you. Usually it's crimes of opportunity, just keep your shit locked. It sucks, but just do it.

Edited: 10/30/2014 at 08:21 AM by johnny
 10/30/2014 09:51 AM

Surfproducts.Com

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Many times its drunk people looking for a easy ride home

One time i found my bike a block away from my house, reason.... it had 2 flat tires they left it after they figured it out, I give the person credit for riding it that far...

http://www.Surfproducts.com
The Future of Surf Shopping
Or come visit
Cocoa Beach Surf & Skate
260 N. Orlando Ave.
 10/30/2014 09:57 AM

bob3000

Joined Forum: 07/13/2004

if Gainesville had canals, they would be full of "lost" bikes. continue,

Water dissolving...and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
 10/30/2014 10:42 AM

Surfproducts.Com

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

In amsterdam there are rows and rows and rows of bikes with no locks everyone walks or rides a bike, need a bike, take one and leave it at another rack...

Funny thing is I walked all over the city for days thier and only saw one bike shop that I noticed....

Im sure some other european counrties are like this too, maybe not...

http://www.Surfproducts.com
The Future of Surf Shopping
Or come visit
Cocoa Beach Surf & Skate
260 N. Orlando Ave.
 10/30/2014 11:54 AM

Jack'

Joined Forum: 04/27/2005

Ill take it if nobody wants it. lol

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
 10/30/2014 12:08 PM

bob3000

Joined Forum: 07/13/2004

Originally posted by: Surfproducts.Com In amsterdam there are rows and rows and rows of bikes with no locks everyone walks or rides a bike, need a bike, take one and leave it at another rack... Funny thing is I walked all over the city for days thier and only saw one bike shop that I noticed.... Im sure some other european counrties are like this too, maybe not...
yeah, it's pretty common over there. They tried that here too, and all the bikes disappeared.

Water dissolving...and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
 10/30/2014 03:49 PM

Skysurfer

Originally posted by: johnny My parents house off federal in Boca got robbed hardcore by 3 pro thugs from Miami last year. Pick your poison. I swear I see people just walking around scouting all the time because everyone has so much money in that area. Easy getaway on 95 back home too. They don't want your bike, they want more Saw plenty of hood rat stuff in Orlando when I went to ucf The losers here at least have less motivation but I hear you. Usually it's crimes of opportunity, just keep your shit locked. It sucks, but just do it.

i completely agree with you which is why I have video surveillance at my house and you can see it from the street.  Crime is everywhere.  It just seems that brevard has more than its fair share of methed out idiots looking to grab your bike or surfboard when you look the other way for only a minute.  Is it a drug problem, lack of skills, no jobs available?

10/30/2014 04:18 PM

surfmcc32

Joined Forum: 11/11/2009

Florida in general has a bunch of dumbasses.. Here's proof    Reddit.com/r/floridaman 

10/30/2014 05:36 PM

finward

Joined Forum: 08/09/2011

Originally posted by: surfmcc32 Florida in general has a bunch of dumbasses.. Here's proof    Reddit.com/r/floridaman 

that is why I want to move out of this messed up state. 

10/30/2014 05:36 PM

johnny

Originally posted by: Skysurfer

Originally posted by: johnny My parents house off federal in Boca got robbed hardcore by 3 pro thugs from Miami last year. Pick your poison. I swear I see people just walking around scouting all the time because everyone has so much money in that area. Easy getaway on 95 back home too. They don't want your bike, they want more [IMG][/IMG] Saw plenty of hood rat stuff in Orlando when I went to ucf The losers here at least have less motivation [IMG][/IMG] but I hear you. Usually it's crimes of opportunity, just keep your shit locked. It sucks, but just do it.

i completely agree with you which is why I have video surveillance at my house and you can see it from the street.  Crime is everywhere.  It just seems that brevard has more than its fair share of methed out idiots looking to grab your bike or surfboard when you look the other way for only a minute.  Is it a drug problem, lack of skills, no jobs available?

Yea probably a combination of all that, as you say, that seems to be brevards type of problem, at least beachside. I guess we were trying to say there really aren't many places in fl where you can keep your doors unlocked, maybe Ocala or something. But yea Brevard is pretty high in the lurking douche waiting to do petty theft factor.

FWIW we even know the 3 guys names. Stuff was never recovered. All 3 had records

Edited: 10/30/2014 at 06:09 PM by johnny
FORUMS : Surfing : Stolen Bike? Anyone?

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .