Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Stolen PELI board shaped by Todd Holland (at Cocoa Beach Pier today)
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/31/2014 06:52 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/17/2014 04:31 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

crash

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

That didn't take long. Nice work Monkey.

The juvenile delinquent's facebook has a pic of straight A's on his report card too. Clearly failing at common sense. SMH
 09/17/2014 05:12 AM

pse

Joined Forum: 02/15/2004

So now we all know there is yet another juvenile animal unable to exercise even a basic level of self-control and openly willing to impose negative circumstances on to others.

What to do, what to do? I recall back in the days of having horses there was a surefire 100% successful solution to young Stallions that were uncontrollable (snip, snip). I think it would translate across species and I know the perfect first test subject.

But what of the other side of this issue, who is this Chris Z.

Chris is a valuable member of the community, both in and out of the water. He is a highly skilled wave rider, excelling in powerful waves, an aggressive tube rider to be sure. Chris spent a number of his younger years protecting our freedoms performing military service in the U.S. Air Force (Thank you Chris). And while many of you are enjoying an all day session mid-week, he is at work, serving as a positive role model and molding young minds into productive members of society (means he is a teacher). He is also a good Father as evidenced by his polite, respectful, and well behaved Daughter, who is also a very skilled young Surfer.

Little thief-boy needs to back up a few paces and work on emulating Chris's life path before he takes another step down the wrong turn he has chosen because that road only gets rougher and leads to a dead end.
 09/18/2014 04:12 PM

gullies

Joined Forum: 03/04/2012

Thank you for your kind words!  I hope I can make a difference.

09/19/2014 10:55 AM

Rippinryan247

Joined Forum: 04/17/2012

Originally posted by: crash

That didn't take long. Nice work Monkey.

The juvenile delinquent's facebook has a pic of straight A's on his report card too. Clearly failing at common sense. SMH

1) No grades are on that picture, it's simply a class schedule.
2) I agree he has no common sense

-------------------------

Go Gators
FORUMS : Surfing : Stolen PELI board shaped by Todd Holland (at Cocoa...

<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .