Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Fishing Rod for SUP
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/15/2017 03:31 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 Fishing Rod for SUP   - MrJones - 07/15/2017 03:31 AM  
 Fishing Rod for SUP   - Plan B - 07/18/2017 06:17 AM  
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/15/2017 03:31 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

MrJones

Joined Forum: 05/15/2017

Hey ya'll, after seeing some of the catches being posted on here I thoguth this would be the best place to get some info from. Everyone here seems to be pretty knowledgable and friendly  

I am going to be doing some travelling in Central America this summer and am planning on bringing my SUP with me so that I can not only see some amazing rivers and coasts but also so I can get into those isolated spots and test my luck in the water. Sometimes I do this around around home but since I only have my Korum 12 footer it gets pretty cumbersome if I am going far away. Does anyone have some suggestiong for a good collapsable fishing rod I could get that will travel well and has a good line rating? I am looking for a collapsible rod instead of one that comes apart simply for the ease of carrying it around if anyone is wondering about that. Thanks for the help in advance guys and gals!

I asked around on some other fourms as well, and there were a couple people that pointed me towards some of the fishing rods on http://www.for-sale.co.uk/coarse-fishing-rods and after a quick look, I found someone selling a prefect fit for me and the rod is now mine, anyone looking for a new website to use for buying stuff might want to check it out. 

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->

-------------------------

Kenny J

Edited: 07/18/2017 at 08:04 AM by MrJones
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .