Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Flynn paid by Russian Russian intelligence services?
Topic Summary: People are saying yes
Created On: 03/20/2017 05:09 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/20/2017 05:09 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

- -- In October 2015, Mr. Flynn was paid another $11,250 by the firm, Kaspersky Government Security Solutions, which was founded by Eugene Kaspersky. Mr. Kaspersky's Moscow-based Kaspersky Lab has long been suspected of having ties to Russian intelligence services. He studied cryptography at a high school run by the K.G.B. and Soviet Defense Ministry, and later worked for the Russian military.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/16/us/politics/michael-flynn-russia-paid-trip.html?_r=0

-------------------------
I was right.
 03/20/2017 06:33 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Sooner or later a thread is going to pull loose and this whole cheap sweater is going to unravel.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 03/20/2017 06:37 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

I notice the defense of the orange guy here is getting weaker and weaker. Where's all the Schadenfreude (I'll do the foreign word thing in honor of the late great Tahoe) and gloating now?

Waiting for someone to finally pony up that their vote was a mistake, but I won't bate my breath.

03/20/2017 06:53 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: SuperTeeBird I notice the defense of the orange guy here is getting weaker and weaker. Where's all the Schadenfreude (I'll do the foreign word thing in honor of the late great Tahoe) and gloating now?

Still present in spades. Progs, with their inane and insane conspiracy theories, are giving our gloating and schadenfreude more life every day. But, if you think I am wrong, I will offer to bet on impeachment once again. Since I have had only one taker, however, I have begun to think that progs are starting to realize what fools they are.

I :heart; Q
 03/20/2017 07:00 AM

Cole

I took the bet and I added several more, but the noble Trumpablo didn't take any.

I was right.
 03/20/2017 07:03 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole I took the bet and I added several more, but the noble Trumpablo didn't take any.

You are the one I mentioned. Didn't want to give out names. What are the other bets? Didn't see them.

03/20/2017 07:11 AM

SuperTeeBird

No, thank you. If there's an impeachment bet I'm sure it will have some kind of favorable time limit. I bet for honor; you appear to bet to win. Nothing wrong with that of course.

But I do think one guy can't shoulder all the earlier gloating alone.

03/20/2017 08:04 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole I took the bet and I added several more, but the noble Trumpablo didn't take any.

You are the one I mentioned. Didn't want to give out names. What are the other bets? Didn't see them.

Everyone getting better and cheaper insurance under Trumpcare.

Mexico paying for a wall.

The Trump family moving the manufacturing of their products back to the US.

A one trillion dollar infrastructure stimulus.

Larger funding for the space program.

A sizeable stock market drop within a year.

$50 bucks each. Pick as many as you want or make up some of your own.

I was right.
 03/20/2017 10:47 AM

johnnyboy

Flynn is in trouble. He lied about being paid by the Russian Television people and never reported his money or travel when asked about it. He was then briefed with top secret clearance because he lied about it during his short tenure.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/20/2017 10:54 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

When trump is impeached there is no winner.

Significant damage has already been done to our democracy, the office of president, and our standing in the world.

Shame will forever be the reward for those who facilitated it.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 03/20/2017 11:17 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole

Everyone getting better and cheaper insurance under Trumpcare. Mexico paying for a wall. The Trump family moving the manufacturing of their products back to the US. A one trillion dollar infrastructure stimulus. Larger funding for the space program. A sizeable stock market drop within a year. $50 bucks each. Pick as many as you want or make up some of your own.

None of that is in Trump's control. So no.

03/20/2017 01:13 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

I won't take your impeachment bet because it would require the existence of about two dozen real patriots serving as Republican congressman.
Not that many exist.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 03/20/2017 02:28 PM

Cole

Everyone getting better and cheaper insurance under Trumpcare. Mexico paying for a wall. The Trump family moving the manufacturing of their products back to the US. A one trillion dollar infrastructure stimulus. Larger funding for the space program. A sizeable stock market drop within a year. $50 bucks each. Pick as many as you want or make up some of your own.

Chicken? They are all things Trump promised.

Are you saying he wasn't telling the truth?

I was right.
 03/20/2017 02:56 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

I doubt any on the elitist traditional right wing side of trumps support base (like tpap) believed or even wanted any of those populist promises kept anyway, so they won't care a bit as he breaks them.
The important stuff that they wanted (tax cuts for the rich, cuts in the safety net, poor people losing health insurance, more money wasted on weapons, taxpayer funding of religious education) are happening anyway. But eventually, the working folks that bought this BS will revolt.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 03/20/2017 03:46 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: WG I doubt any on the elitist traditional right wing side of trumps support base (like tpap) believed or even wanted any of those populist promises kept anyway, so they won't care a bit as he breaks them. The important stuff that they wanted (tax cuts for the rich, cuts in the safety net, poor people losing health insurance, more money wasted on weapons, taxpayer funding of religious education) are happening anyway. But eventually, the working folks that bought this BS will revolt.

The issues I felt were most important were immigration, regulatory roll back, defense and the Supreme Court pick. I am pleased with what Trump has done in each of those areas. Tax reform, deficit reduction, Clown Care, and tougher foreign diplomacy were also areas in which I agreed with Trump. Those items are in the remain to be seen category. I was against his tariffs, penalizing off-shoring and the stimulous. I'd give Trump an A thus far.

I am not, BTW, an elitest Republican. I am in the Tea Party wing. I have no use for the elitest Republicans and was thrilled to see them defeated in the GOP primary.

03/21/2017 04:34 AM

Cole

Deficit reduction? Did you really just put Trump and cash reduction in the same sentence?

If Obamacare is clowncare, what will Trumpcare be coined? Considering it's going to cost the US double for half the coverage and triple the uninsured?

And the Trumps have no control in the process of moving their clothing manufacturing empire back to the United States? If everyone else has to do it, why is the man that's enforcing the rule exempt?

I was right.
 03/21/2017 05:25 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

The issues I felt were most important were immigration, regulatory roll back, defense and the Supreme Court pick. I am pleased with what Trump has done in each of those areas. Tax reform, deficit reduction, Clown Care, and tougher foreign diplomacy were also areas in which I agreed with Trump. Those items are in the remain to be seen category. I was against his tariffs, penalizing off-shoring and the stimulous. I'd give Trump an A thus far.

I am not, BTW, an elitest Republican. I am in the Tea Party wing. I have no use for the elitest Republicans and was thrilled to see them defeated in the GOP primary.

Alert the press HE TOOK HIS TROLL HAT OFF!!!

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 03/21/2017 05:29 AM

SuperTeeBird

He does that sometimes, but it has been a long, long time I think.

03/21/2017 08:01 AM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Chicken? They are all things Trump promised.

Are you saying he wasn't telling the truth?

Oh, SNAP!

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 03/21/2017 08:11 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

, Clown Care

That's hilarious, since the DIC is the biggest Bozo this office has ever had, in looks AND in actions.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .